Home

Old 08-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6
OS Community

I See that the section has been taking away so that's why I'm posting in the general section.

I want to know if the OS Community Madden group is making a come back this year? If so who is down? I must say it was really fun climbing the ranks last year playing legit games before things slowed down round Christmas time.
"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: OS Community

Im interested. I was in the community last year and I had some nice times. You are right though, nobody was playing in the community around Christmas. And if I recall OS had one of the biggest legit communities a the time it was up and running.

Mods can we get a sub forum and maybe a post on the main page for the community?

Also it would be cool if OS can hold tournaments through the community or something like have prizes for the top 3 on the leaderboard by a certain date. It might not be as big as the Virgin "Cheesefest" Mobile Tournys but I think it might bring some publicity and attention to the site and maybe one day OS will be featured on the game instead of Virgin Mobile. Just an idea.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #3
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

They just need to make sure to create an All-Pro AND an All-Madden one so that users of different skill level can have a CHOICE.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Old 08-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
They just need to make sure to create an All-Pro AND an All-Madden one so that users of different skill level can have a CHOICE.
I was cool with all madden made the game more tougher user vs user
"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith
Old 08-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

yea the community saved me from ranked matches, but once the community was no longer active -___- nano blitzes and the same play over and over and over and over ... so yes please bring it back with All pro and all Madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #6
Rookie

d0r1en0's Arena

OVR: 1
Yea, have one with 2 diff settings would be cool. Not sure, but can you be in more than one community. I know the league I'm in us making one, but I'd want to join this as well. 360 right?
Old 08-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #7
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0r1en0
Yea, have one with 2 diff settings would be cool. Not sure, but can you be in more than one community. I know the league I'm in us making one, but I'd want to join this as well. 360 right?
I believe you can be in more then one community. Someone else has to confirm this. Its has been a minute since I have even thought about a Madden Community. I didnt even know it was coming back because I have not heard anything about it in 13
Old 08-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am interested in joining.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »