Home

I want to but I just don't know

This is a discussion on I want to but I just don't know within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-24-2012, 03:12 AM   #1
Rookie

Blast1021's Arena

OVR: 4
I want to but I just don't know

When I get my chance on Madden's past I'm always building teams with a fantasy draft and playing either off/online. It's pretty much ALL I DO!!! Since there will not be any fantasy draft included this year, is there anything that can persuade me on getting this game?!? From playing the demo, I want to get the game. But without fantasy, I see no point. Whether NBA, NHL, or NFL I'm always doing a fantasy draft. So should I save or just go for it?!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 03:15 AM   #2
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: I want to but I just don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast1021
When I get my chance on Madden's past I'm always building teams with a fantasy draft and playing either off/online. It's pretty much ALL I DO!!! Since there will not be any fantasy draft included this year, is there anything that can persuade me on getting this game?!? From playing the demo, I want to get the game. But without fantasy, I see no point. Whether NBA, NHL, or NFL I'm always doing a fantasy draft. So should I save or just go for it?!?
You answered it yourself man. And really asking complete strangers if you should spend your money and buy a game makes no sense to me.
Only you know what you like and don't like and frankly we really didn't need a whole thread dedicated to it.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
1.Connected Careers seems like a very in depth Head Coach 09 style mode, but with improvements.
2.Physics I shouldn't have to say much for this I think it speaks for itself.
3.Pass trajectory's has really made for a much more realistic and fun passing experience.
4.Presentation has really improved with a much better cast of commentary.
5.Quicker play action combined with being able to pull out of a play action animation.

Those would be my top 5 reasons to get this game. Obviously there is more to it and I probably missed a few points, but I think those reasons alone are plenty enough to warrant a buy for Madden 13.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:18 AM   #4
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
only one thing to say. Rent it. you have to have a red box around or use gamefly. figure out for yourself if you like it or not.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:44 AM   #5
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

just comes down to how much you like the idea of ccm. I love it, couldnt go without it knowing its around.

my guess is, seeing how you made this thread, you will buy the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know it's not the same thing as Fantasy Draft but have you given Ultimate Team a go before?

It can be a real fun task trying to build your dream team. There's an element of luck to it too in terms of what you get in the packs. There is legends available. It's a fun mode!
Old 08-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWWROCKS
I know it's not the same thing as Fantasy Draft but have you given Ultimate Team a go before?

It can be a real fun task trying to build your dream team. There's an element of luck to it too in terms of what you get in the packs. There is legends available. It's a fun mode!

I played MUT on their fire go-round when you could find great players for low prices. Like finding a Calvin Johnson for 1400 was a steal!

Now they lock how much a player must sell for and it just took all the fun out of the game for me. All it is now is which 12 year old kid has parents that let him use their credit card to buy packs lol.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #8
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Maybe you can find a league that sims the first season so you start at the Live draft at the end? Maybe that will help get your draft fix so the team feels more like your own.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »