Home

NBA 2K13 player rating predictions.

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 player rating predictions. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
NBA 2K13 player rating predictions.

I want to ask you guys what do you think will be the player ratings in nba 2k13?
Here are my top ten player ratings feel free to disagree:

Lebron James-98

Kevin Durant-94

Kobe Bryant-94 his ridicoulous midrange game seems to get better with age.

Dwight Howard-93-94

Carmelo Anthony-93 This season despite starting off slow, has proved to us just how much of a winner he is. He improved defensively, got his scoring touch back, and was a major contributer to USA winning gold. He could be the second best SF he he learned to play better with teammates.

Chris Paul-93

Derrick Rose-93 Woah dont blow a gasket just yet! even though he is injured we dont know what hes going to be when he returns. Drose deserves a 93, his numbers dont differ too far from CP3s.

Dwayne Wade-92 Dwade had a lackluster year compared to his previous seasons. Its probably because of injuries plus playing with lebron and letting him take the reigns. Dwade has finally gave up the throne as the leader of the heat. This rating suits him in this role.

Rajon Rondo- 90 Rondo has had one of the best seasons in his career. He basically carried an ancient celtics team too 7 games against miami. We all wondered what he would be like with a jumpshot. Well now we know (sort of)

Russell Westbrook-89 Russell Westbrook 89 you thunder fans may say? Yes Russell Westbrook at 89. Until he averages more than 5 assists per game and makes better decisions then he can rightfully earn that ridcoulous 91 rating 2k gave him. Dont get me wrong he has the talent, he just needs to become a better point guard.

Next 5 players in no paticular order:
Kevin Love
Blake Griffin
Deron Williams
Andre Igouldala
Monta Ellis

*Note* these 2k ratings are my own OPINION of what the 2k13 ratings should be. Like I said feel free to give your own and disagree,but please no hateful comments based on your favorite player is rated lower than another.

*Note 2* Some of you are saying that overall ratings dont matter and theyre stupid. @k rates players heavily on athleticism and bball IQ. Thats why Amare>Dirk in 2K Amare

The Scoring Machine

Last edited by kdxj5; 08-24-2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: confusion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NBA 2K13 player rating predictions.

Monta Ellis NOOO!!! LoL. Rose isn't going to come out that high maybe like a 88 then will soon get an update . Melo skills don't come out to be in the 90's unless they overrate him he has a fantastic shooting range and the defense is better maybe a 89 or something .
Old 08-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Derrick Rose is the cover this year so I doubt he will be below a 90. Plus he average more assists this year while putting up less shot attempts and a better 3pt%. I dont see carmelo being a 89. Actually in the most recent update he had a 91 rating. Im sure theyll boost it up for his defense and Knicks fans lol. Poor...poor...Knicks fans.

The Scoring Machine
Old 08-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdxj5
Derrick Rose is the cover this year so I doubt he will be below a 90. Plus he average more assists this year while putting up less shot attempts and a better 3pt%. I dont see carmelo being a 89. Actually in the most recent update he had a 91 rating. Im sure theyll boost it up for his defense and Knicks fans lol. Poor...poor...Knicks fans.
True ... True
Old 08-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #5
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdxj5
I want to ask you guys what do you think will be the player ratings in nba 2k13?
Here are my top ten player ratings feel free to disagree:

Lebron James-98

Kevin Durant-94

Kobe Bryant-94 his ridicoulous midrange game seems to get better with age.

Dwight Howard-93-94

Carmelo Anthony-93 This season despite starting off slow, has proved to us just how much of a winner he is. He improved defensively, got his scoring touch back, and was a major contributer to USA winning gold. He could be the second best SF he he learned to play better with teammates.

Chris Paul-93

Derrick Rose-93 Woah dont blow a gasket just yet! even though he is injured we dont know what hes going to be when he returns. Drose deserves a 93, his numbers dont differ too far from CP3s.

Dwayne Wade-92 Dwade had a lackluster year compared to his previous seasons. Its probably because of injuries plus playing with lebron and letting him take the reigns. Dwade has finally gave up the throne as the leader of the heat. This rating suits him in this role.

Rajon Rondo- 90 Rondo has had one of the best seasons in his career. He basically carried an ancient celtics team too 7 games against miami. We all wondered what he would be like with a jumpshot. Well now we know (sort of)

Russell Westbrook-89 Russell Westbrook 89 you thunder fans may say? Yes Russell Westbrook at 89. Until he averages more than 5 assists per game and makes better decisions then he can rightfully earn that ridcoulous 91 rating 2k gave him. Dont get me wrong he has the talent, he just needs to become a better point guard.

Next 5 players in no paticular order:
Kevin Love
Blake Griffin
Deron Williams
Andre Igouldala
Monta Ellis

*Note* these 2k ratings are my own OPINION of what the 2k13 ratings should be. Like I said feel free to give your own and disagree,but please no hateful comments based on your favorite player is rated lower than another.
I know their separate games but I'm really glad your ratings aren't like Madden's where they have like 15 HB's and what not in the 90's smh. I don't want to get too specific but I think all the top tier players in the NBA should be above 87. Blake Griffin not being one of those.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 01:34 AM   #6
Pro

cmebfresh's Arena

OVR: 8

carmelo will be a 88

lebron a 99 ( unbelievable year )

rose a 91

kobe 92

dwight howard 94

kevin durant a 95

dwyane wade 88

I want rondo at a 90

MIAMI ALL THE WAY

MIAMI HEAT
MIAMI DOLPHINS
MIAMI MARLINS
AND THE U
Old 08-23-2012, 01:46 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 14
Durant will be 95, they said so themselves in an interview with him about 2K13.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:01 AM   #8
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

OVR: 0
Monta needs some love this year, ratings, new face and better sig shot

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »