Home

The Offical OS Mega Offseason Roster With REDitor Edits (360) (Gausec & Paul Pierce)

This is a discussion on The Offical OS Mega Offseason Roster With REDitor Edits (360) (Gausec & Paul Pierce) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-20-2012, 12:10 AM   #1
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
The Offical OS Mega Offseason Roster With REDitor Edits (360) (Gausec & Paul Pierce)

To see older roster visit: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...its-360-a.html

Welcome to the OS Mega Roster Project! By: PP and Gausec

Base by: Brockafella

What is edited in this roster?
Ratings (By: Paul Pierce, Gausec and Slimm44):

Ratings are not overall based, I never go by overall when editing players because I want the gameplay to be 100% realistic. Ratings are from data from the last three seasons expect for shooting ratings which are based off the current NBA season.

Tendencies (Hyperballer):

Tendencies are from Hyperballer and DC's Realistic Roster (FULL CREDIT GOES TO THEM)! These Tendencies are flat out amazing you will see more dribble pull ups, better ball movement I could go on and on but to sum it up these will give you an NBA feel to the virtual hardwood.

Animations (1rose, Paul Pierce, Hyperballer):

As you can see we have tons of people who worked with the animation edits. We used 1Rose's sig shot edits in our roster from the signature shot thread. We used hyperballer's dribble animation edits for realistic dribbling animations. And I edited some of the free throw and sig shot edits to my own liking.

Contracts (EagleRock562 and Paul Pierce):

Contracts were done from EagleRocks website that you can find here. I simply applied them and took away one year so that contracts are ready for the 2012-2013 season. I also edited +1 year for bird rights and years pro as well.

Accessories (Gausec Base Provided by Perry Price):

Accessories were edited on this roster by my friend on OS Gausec! He took Perry Prices accessories as a base and edited the accessories and shoes (NO custom colors for association mode) for a realistic look when your are playing on the virtual hardwood.

Playbooks (Vannwolfhawk ):

Playbooks are from vann's popular playbook edits. They help teams play as realistic as they can. Vann tried to add how teams run Pick and rolls, cuts, screens and many other facets to the game with these edits. These were a huge help in making the gameplay great.

Player Movement (Weeks):

Weeks is what I like to call a player movement guru. He follows twitter and many other outlets to get the latest player movement. Another person I would like to thank for this is dj123456705 he constantly posts on my thread on player movement, I can't thank him enough for it.

Rookie CAP's (Hulyan and Gausec):

Hulyan has created the whole first round, and gausec created the second round rookie faces and body's for our roster.

Staff Edits/ Missing Players (PJT8450):
Staff edits are by PJT8450! He edited staff so that all teams have their head coaches, assistant coaches and many other staff members correct. We would also like to thank PJT for countless missing players that have been added on to our roster.

Draft Classes (Gausec and Paul Pierce):
We edited CWSapps fictional draft classes so they have better accessories, better tendencies to fit the roster and a much more realistic touch to them when using this roster. We would like to thank CW a lot for these draft classes and hope he is back fro 2k13!

Draft Classes will be released on 8/20/2012
Sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-roster.html

V.2 Offline Link:

This roster can be used with every mode except MP!

Enjoy SIM basketball!

By: Gausec and Paul Pierce

GT: Extreme3600

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas

Last edited by Paul Pierce_OS; 08-26-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: The Offical OS Mega Offseason Roster With REDitor Edits (360) (Gausec & Paul Pier

Feels so good to have this finished!
Old 08-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Offical OS Mega Offseason Roster With REDitor Edits (360) (Gausec & Paul Pier

Thanks for the roster fellas! Your work is greatly appreciated.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:23 AM   #4
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

I just want to say thank you to the OS community, this is probably my last roster for good and I have not really gotten to enjoy NBA 2K12 that much....But today I see the end of editing for me, I will still be around here to answer questions about the project but I don't think I will be editing again or any time soon. Thank you to all the good people that supported my projects, you guys kept me going!

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 08-20-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
I just want to say thank you to the OS community, this is probably my last roster for good and I have not really gotten to enjoy NBA 2K12 that much....But today I see the end of editing for me, I will still be around here to answer questions about the project but I don't think I will be editing again or any time soon. Thank you to all the good people that supported my projects, you guys kept me going!
It was fun editing with you bud, Enjoy 2k12! I also will be leaving for college in a week and won't be taking my xbox. So I believe this will be the last project I assit in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 01:30 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 16
Cool Re: The Offical OS Mega Offseason Roster With REDitor Edits (360) (Gausec & Paul Pier

It's unfortunate that this was probably your last update, but hopefully you can enjoy your hard work now, you've done a great job all year long!! #SwaG
Old 08-20-2012, 06:21 AM   #7
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Great job! Hate to see you go, your roster really made 2k easier on HOF.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:40 AM   #8
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

it's great to see another project get released for the OS community to enjoy. thank you guys for blessing us with this greatness. as soon as I get a chance, I will test the ____ out of these. you guys make this game more enjoyable than ever. good job guys!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »