Home

Creation Mode Update?

This is a discussion on Creation Mode Update? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Creation Mode Update?

Although it doesn't say anywhere that they touched upon it, wouldn't they at least have to upgrade the "stat" screen with the new senses/star potential? (i.e now you edit players to have # out of 5 stars for his potential, and maybe making the colour from red to green?).

Since we all saw that players could raise in potential and "possibly reach it" from the star rating (i.e 3 out of 5 stars, green, or 4 out of 5 stars, yellow), wouldn't the creation aspect as least have to updated there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Creation Mode Update?

Given the new attribute system, it's safe to assume that editing a CAP's attributes will be different from previous years. We'll probably also get the prerequisite visual equipment updates and gamefaces, too.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

I really wish they'd give us a better player creator, similar to those in FIFA and MLB The Show.

I also wish they would put create-an-arena back in. I really liked that feature back in the day, and I think they could make it pretty awesome with today's technology.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
Rookie

I want a better create-a-team mode. More logos, more uniform templates, customizable arenas, more team names, etc.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer719
I want a better create-a-team mode. More logos, more uniform templates, customizable arenas, more team names, etc.
YES! I want this too. And give us the option to customize the city and team name. Have a bunch of options that the announcers will say, but at least give us the ability to have whatever we want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #6
Rookie

I remember after NCAA Football added the teambuilder for '10 rammer was quoted saying nhl wouldn't have it that year, but it's definitely something they'll look for in the future. Hopefully when they do get around to it, they'll do a sweet thorough job.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer719
i really wish they had a better create team.
i really liked 2ks create mode.
It was so much easier to get your own players on the team. You could just edit the names of the existing players to you and your buds names and such.

In ea's game it takes a full day to do this. You have to make each players from scratch and then sign him to your team. It sucks.

I also wish EA would create some type of fictional roster with all fake players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »