Home

Emory Henry Formation

This is a discussion on Emory Henry Formation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Emory Henry Formation

Is it in the game on NCAA 13? I cant find it, last year it was under Ace. The year before that it was hidden under Ace-Big...I know there's the Shotgun-Monster formation, which is basically the same thing....But I was wondering about the Emory Henry formation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
bb9
Rookie

bb9's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Emory Henry Formation

Nope, just Shotgun-Monster
Old 08-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just curious, TN - Braves Fan, did you use the Emory Henry a lot and use it successfully? I never saw it used effectively(especially by me haha) and thought it was pretty easy to stop when someone pulled it out against me.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tested29
Just curious, TN - Braves Fan, did you use the Emory Henry a lot and use it successfully? I never saw it used effectively(especially by me haha) and thought it was pretty easy to stop when someone pulled it out against me.
I never used it with any success, I just like it cause the college the formation originally came from is near me, it's Emory & Henry College. Coach Spurrier use to go to their games when he was growing up as a kid, and that's where the formation came from.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

against the computer it is not very effective but timed right against a person the screen/fake screen plays can be deadly along with the draw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

How do you use the true screen in the formation? The tackles run in to form a pocket, rather than stay outside like on the fake screen.
NHL:Boston Bruins
NCAA:Boston College Eagles
Old 08-22-2012, 12:54 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

yeah i dont think its in south carolina's playbook this year. last year sc did a spin on the monster and emory and henry by taking one of the receivers off the field and adding an eligible tight end on the outside of the 3 man line, but it didnt make it into the game.

worked great against kentucky, not so well against miss st the next week and then i believe it was shelved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »