Home

Auto-Recruiting?

This is a discussion on Auto-Recruiting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Auto-Recruiting?

I just became a Def Coordinator and don't want to recruit unless I am a HC, will it auto recruit if I don't do any recruiting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Auto-Recruiting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by photonslayer
I just became a Def Coordinator and don't want to recruit unless I am a HC, will it auto recruit if I don't do any recruiting?
As long as you have the recruiting settings "ON", then yes it will.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:06 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by photonslayer
Why would you do that don't coordinators have a impact on recruiting ? I would at least recruit on the defense .
Old 08-10-2012, 02:28 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

recruiting is what makes dynasties so awesome
Old 08-10-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

In my experience, it'll do it but not very well. It still seems to be the case that the CPU will over recruit at particular positions. Say you need one HB. The CPU will likely put 4 or more on your recruiting board and at some point offer all of them.

In my current dynasty, I'm controlling Michigan State (go green) and Penn State. In order to mimic the sanctions on Penn State, I'm restricting their recruiting. First time I tried this it was midway thru the 1st season. By that point the CPU had already gotten a few commits but the rest of the recruiting board was a mess. Multiple QBs and LBs all with scholarships offered. I was still able to clean it up a bit and set it up to fill areas of real need. So no real harm. Now I'm just doing their recruiting myself. But that's not quite the same as what you're trying to do.

My suggestion for you is to start the season with all the CPU recruiting assistants on, let the CPU set up the board, once it's setup clean up any over recruiting and look for any defensive recruits that you want (realistic for a DC IMO), then turn the "Recruiting Board Assistance" off so it doesn't go out and screw it up again. Then let the CPU handle it from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #6
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by routecombo
recruiting is what makes dynasties so awesome
What I was thinking .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »