Home

Old 08-09-2012, 05:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CCM Question

If your a head coach will you get XP for players? And if so, does each player get his own XP or is given out as a team? Im not sure if these questions have even been answered yet but just wanted to know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: CCM Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
If your a head coach will you get XP for players? And if so, does each player get his own XP or is given out as a team? Im not sure if these questions have even been answered yet but just wanted to know.
Every player in the game have their own goals - if they achieve them they get XP which can be used to make them better!

Every coach in the game have their own goals - if they achieve them they get XP which can be used to make them "better". Things like better FA nogotiations...

But you can't use the coach XP on players!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-09-2012, 06:08 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Every player in the game have their own goals - if they achieve them they get XP which can be used to make them better!

Every coach in the game have their own goals - if they achieve them they get XP which can be used to make them "better". Things like better FA nogotiations...

But you can't use the coach XP on players!
Thats really sick. So theyre will be breakout players then right? Thats really cool, i wonder who the next Victor Cruz will be. Lol.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:17 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
But.. If you want you can decide how you want the players xp spending, say.. If you want to develop your qb in a certain way to fit your system
Old 08-09-2012, 06:19 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispepper
But.. If you want you can decide how you want the players xp spending, say.. If you want to develop your qb in a certain way to fit your system
Ah i was hoping it'd be more like, if you he caught ___ passes his catch rating would get __ XP's to spend, but thats cool too. My idea was to be the Jets and turn tebow into a thrower and use XP to make Stephen hill a good route runner and boom hes one of the best WR's in the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 08:12 AM   #6
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Ah i was hoping it'd be more like, if you he caught ___ passes his catch rating would get __ XP's to spend, but thats cool too. My idea was to be the Jets and turn tebow into a thrower and use XP to make Stephen hill a good route runner and boom hes one of the best WR's in the league.
You can do that! There are no restrictions or potential limit!

You have the choice either to have the CPU use your XP points or you can do it yourself! Further more you can choose to have the CPU teams use their XP every week, every 4 weeks or once every season.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-09-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
You can do that! There are no restrictions or potential limit!

You have the choice either to have the CPU use your XP points or you can do it yourself! Further more you can choose to have the CPU teams use their XP every week, every 4 weeks or once every season.
Ah sweet. Now this is some great stuff in my opinion.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #8
Rookie

bucknut88's Arena

OVR: 6

This seems likes it's a little too time consuming than I originally thought lol. So is this after every season? or Every week?

I'm not sure I want to have to do this every week. I love NCAA but the recruiting gets old very fast and doing it every week is annoying.

I'll hold any real judgements until I play it. I always get the game so I can't really complain but I hope I like it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »