Home

New Xbox 360 Dynasty !!

This is a discussion on New Xbox 360 Dynasty !! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
New Xbox 360 Dynasty !!

New Dynasty looking for lower skilled guys !

All-American Recruiting and Gameplay
6 Min Quarters*Or 7 haven't decided yet
Advance Once every 2 Days
Any Teams Open !
Max of two per conf I'll allow 3 in the sec
- Sim style. . You should be punting in realistic situations. Kicking field goals in realistic situations. If it's 4th and 1 from your own 30 in the 3rd quarter of a tie game, you punt. If it's 4th and 1 from your own 30 in the 4th quarter and your losing well go for it use common sense This applies to both user and comp games

- No glitching/cheesing/nano blitzing, etc. My last league had a guy who was on pace for 60 sacks with 1 guy in 1 season. If that is happening you will be kicked. Realistic, sim style ball only. Obviously if you are a pass heavy offense you will put up lots of yards. But average 600 a game means you are cheesing somehow. We're looking for realistic football.

- No restarts. If you get beat, you get beat. Everyone will lose. Winning every game gets boring so don't quit if you losing

- No running it up. There's no need to score 28 in the 4th if you're already up by 30. Just run the clock out. Play sim.

Team Taken
Ohio State
Michigan

Last edited by Gopack33; 08-03-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Needed new rules
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: New Xbox 360 Dynasty !!

Bump^^^^^^^^^
Old 08-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopack33
New Dynasty looking for lower skilled guys !

All-American Recruiting and Gameplay
6 Min Quarters*Or 7 haven't decided yet
Advance Once every 2 Days
Any Teams Open !
- Sim style. . You should be punting in realistic situations. Kicking field goals in realistic situations. If it's 4th and 1 from your own 30 in the 3rd quarter of a tie game, you punt. If it's 4th and 1 from your own 30 in the 4th quarter and your losing well go for it use common sense This applies to both user and comp games

- No glitching/cheesing/nano blitzing, etc. My last league had a guy who was on pace for 60 sacks with 1 guy in 1 season. If that is happening you will be kicked. Realistic, sim style ball only. Obviously if you are a pass heavy offense you will put up lots of yards. But average 600 a game means you are cheesing somehow. We're looking for realistic football.

- No restarts. If you get beat, you get beat. Everyone will lose. Winning every game gets boring so don't quit if you losing

- No running it up. There's no need to score 28 in the 4th if you're already up by 30. Just run the clock out. Play sim.

Team Taken
Ohio State
Michigan

Just a few things... I got 55 sacks with a SS in one season... If you use the 4-2-5 def play book the SS blitz a lot... i would say over half of the plays. add that with a good ss and and heavy blitzer, that many sacks are possible.

I also run a very heavy Air Raid offense. I can average 600+ yards a game easily. not cheesing. Spread Flex is a helluva playbook.

Just my 2cents
Old 08-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
Rookie

Well 55 sacks is pretty unrealistic man not gonna lie don't care what play book your using anyways this is for a dynasty not to discuss this
Old 08-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
Rookie

Interested in Michigan State.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #6
Rookie

Didn't see the max of 2 per conference. I'll take University of Toledo then. XBL name is Wildildlife.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
Rookie

I'll take University of Virginia. Gamertag: Semtex 23
Old 08-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #8
Rookie

I should get a mention for your copy and paste job lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »