Home

Interactive Football Manager - The Concept

This is a discussion on Interactive Football Manager - The Concept within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-27-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Interactive Football Manager - The Concept

Interactive Football Manager
Played On Football Manager 2012 (PC)

Think you've got what it takes? Join in and be part of an in-depth interactive Football Manager experience with other fans of the game.

The Rules: TBC

- 20 players, each controlling one team in the Barclays Premier League in England.

- All teams will be drawn at random - this process will be recorded and the video of the draw will be posted in the league's official thread. There's a couple of reasons why I'm choosing to do this, one is that I think it adds some drama and excitement, another is obviously fairness and I don't want people to be put off signing up due to the top teams all being taken straight away.

- Transfer Deals between two IM's (Interactive Managers) are permitted but bare in mind. Football Manager 2012 is a very detailed and realistic game. The respective clubs boardroom can override potential deals, also the players wishes will come into play.

- Relegation/Manager Sackings - It's not a nice part of Football but it is a part of Football. If you are let go by your club you will have to be replaced by another forum user. This however does not stop you from being involved with another club in the future. You can put your hat in the ring for new jobs that become available over time.

Information

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. I am very excited about the possibility of this, I know how great Football Manager is as a game and I know that sports fans in general believe they would make fantastic coaches/managers so this is a perfect combination.
This idea was inspired by other Interactive games on Operation Sports and I truly believe that this can and will be right up there with them in terms of realism and enjoyment.
There of course will be more rules added in the near future, I really want to try and get the ball rolling so to speak, so if you are interested in joining in as a manager then let me know in this thread. If you have an questions or suggestions then also drop a message below and I'll respond ASAP.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 12:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Interactive Football Manager - The Concept

interested
Old 08-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Interactive Football Manager - The Concept

Sounds fun, interested

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »