Home

Who will be the best "Madden" team?

This is a discussion on Who will be the best "Madden" team? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Who will be the best "Madden" team?

Every year there's a team that seems to be much better on madden than in real life. The Eagles are always popular with Vick, DeSean, and McCoy. The raiders have also been popular in recent years considering their love for speed.

Lets talk about teams that you think are going to be really fun to play with. Maybe include how your favorite team looks.

I'm excited to play with the Chiefs (my favorite team) for 2 reasons, both rely on the physics engine to be decent. Peyton Hillis and Dwayne Bowe. I'm hoping Hillis ends up being a decent overall and can be a great 1-2 with Charles. Bowe is a really physical receiver. Both the players have not been the best in madden because both lack the killer speed, and the old physics engine didn't really care about size and momentum.

As far as the best madden team I'm going to give the nod to The Detroit Lions. Megatron will get a nice stat boost. Stafford will also have a big jump. They finally added a decent LT in Reiff and their defense is young and solid. Also Jahvid Best and Mikel LeShoure should also be decent options on the ground.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Who will be the best "Madden" team?

The best teams will probably once again be the Eagles and Raiders, assuming it is anything like previous Maddens where speed rules.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
The best teams will probably once again be the Eagles and Raiders, assuming it is anything like previous Maddens where speed rules.
Honestly since Awesome Waa left no one wants the bum Raiders lol...

You'll see a lot of Philly, 9ers, Broncos popping up. I also think Wash and Carolina will pop up a lot more this year.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #4
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

As an Eagles fan, it sucks I won't be able to use them much this year (to avoid the cheese label). It's cool though, I like to use a different team every time I play anyway. The good thing about football is there are 11 guys on the field at a time and you just have to play to your strengths. Obviously some teams have more depth and thats what makes them stronger.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:16 AM   #5
Rookie

Redskins not only because of RGIII and his insane ratings, but they'll have about 3 wr's and a hb with mid 90's speed. and 2 good receiving te's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think the top 5 most used teams this year will look like this:

1) Eagles - Vick, Jackson/Maclin, McCoy, plus Babin and Cole with nasty corners.

2) Packers - Rodgers + Jennings + Nelson + Finley = Points

3) Broncos - Assuming Peyton is his old self and quickly moves into the 90+ ovr.

4) Patriots - Brady will be unstoppable with Lloyd, Welker, Gronk, and hernandez.

5) Carolina - People will want to use Newton, plus unlike the Redskins, Carolina has a better defense (with way more speed) and much better RB options.

GAMERTAG: ZACKATTACK52
REGION: PHILADELPHIA
FAVORITE TEAM: RAVENS
FAVORITE PLAYER: RAY LEWIS
Old 07-26-2012, 08:15 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 3

redskins will be on of the most "underrated" used teams this year.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #8
Rookie

Eagles will always be the most popular pick with the speed they have

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »