Home

Help me

This is a discussion on Help me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Help me

I have been playing ps2 for years and have been very good. Usually inside top 1000 online. Ever sine next generation came out I suck. I use to be so good at user picks and on d. I feel in 13 they negated user skills on d. Can't complete any passes either. Lookin for advanced players knowledge cuz I can't even beat a random friend here and there anymore. I suck and it really pisses me off. Help me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
Rookie

blackball8's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Help me

Sounds like you are getting older if you played on ps2. Father time catches up with us all eventually. Do you have any arthritis in your thumb or carpel tunnel syndrome or did you just lose your edge mentally?

Seriously. your post is very vague. What type of teams do you play with? Do you play inteligently (punt on 4th down, kick fgs)? What type of plays do you run or strategy do you incorporate?

I am 26-8 this year. I am good but I will lose to a better player. I am not the best with the controller (manually intercepting the ball or scrambling consistently). I don't think there is a legit player on the leaderboard that I can't beat in a one game scenario thou. I think I have posted over 10 shut outs in my 26 wins.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:41 AM   #3
Rookie

Always punt in 4th down situations. I am an osu fan and grew up watching tressel so I know how "the punt is the most important play" I try and establish the run game but my friend plays as Clemson all the time and beats me ddep. 2 deep safeties. Td. 9 Velcro. Td. Cover 4. Td. Nothing works. I would always play as the safety and take that away but as we all know it's hard to do in this game
Old 07-21-2012, 02:43 AM   #4
Rookie

P.s. on NCAA 12 we had to quit every game because he got too mad since I was beating him so bad

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »