Home

XBox 360: Points Dynasty

This is a discussion on XBox 360: Points Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
Rookie

IVI3ntalyInzan3's Arena

OVR: 5
XBox 360: Points Dynasty

Not a MS point card dynasty!!!!

If your still here welcome and I hope you decide to check out what this dynasty if all about.

Objective: Working with your team you compete for points to be deemed top team out of 4.

Rules: Not many the only thing I ask is you play without glitching or cheesing. Also no 4th down attepmts when you play a user, unless you are in the 4th quarter and are losing.

Dynasty Layout:
Difficulty- Hiesman (will be using Jarodd21s' Hiesman Sliders)
Rec. Diff.- All-American
Coaching Contracts- Off
Generate player names- Off
Allow Custom Playbooks- Off
Allow Supersim on Web- On
Allow Timesavers- Off

This Dynasty will Advance at 11pm Central Mon., Wed., Fri. & Sat.

Here is the Point Breakdown
Weekly:

VS CPU
Win 1Pt
Loss 0Pts
Win x2 (Double the CPU score, ie 14-7, 42-21 etc.) 2pts
Loss x2 (CPU doubles your score) -1pt
Win by blowout (Not letting CPU score) 4pts
Loss by blowout -2pts

VS USER
Win 2pts
Loss -1pt
Win x2 4pts
Loss x2 -2pts
Win by Blowout 8pts
Loss by Blowout -4pts

NCAA POTW 3pts
Conf. POTW if not NCAA POTW 1pt

Points after Conference Championship Game:
Conference Winner 2pts

Hiesman
1st 10pts
2nd 7pts
3rd 5pts
4th 3pts
5th 1pt

Each award winner gets 2pts

Points Awarded at end of Bowl Games:
BCS Bowl Win 2pts
BCS NC Win 5pts

Off-Season Points
The top 3 users in Recruiting Class will get thier team an additional 5, 3, 1 point(s) to start off the following year.

Here is how teams you pick and the team you are put in work. For the first year we all will start with 3* schools NO TOP 25 and only up to 4 per conference and 2 per division. Here's why you will basically not be teaming up with those users in your conference hence the points for winning your conference. Teams will be assigned and can chage from year to year depending on how team place. Here is the breakdown.

The team in 4th must remain at thier school and not move.

The 3rd place team will be able to move to any school of the same prestige at season end as long as they have MORE wins and are ranked higher than the team (only if that team is ranked in top 25 at seasons end) they wish to move to if spots are available in that conference.

The team in 2nd can move to any school 1* higher than them but also must follow the wins and ranks as stated previously.

The First place team gets the same 1* higher move but does not need to follow wins or Rank.

Here's the CURVEBALL: 3rd and 4th can show being determined by points but if in fact thier is a user in the 4th place team that is invited to the BCS NC game and wins his team now is in 3rd no matter the points spread between 3rd and 4th.

Also you are never safe at your team at any moment you can get bumped if the NC winner want to move to a conference and that conference already has 4 members he has the choice to either pick a different team or join that conference and make another user go to a different conference and team. But he may not bump a user who sits on the 1st place team.

At season end this is how team changes will work if the users will be moving the first pick will go to the NC winner than by the teams by how the place being the first place team first starting with the user with the most points in that team than the 2nd place team the same way and etc.

The only thing is that at any given moment there can not be more than 4 users in one conference or 2 in a division even if you know another person is moving out, This way making changes will be interesting.

So there you have it. I'm looking to kickoff this Dynasty During this weekend so if you are interested please reply and leave your Gamertag.
THANKS!!! and Good Luck.

Last edited by IVI3ntalyInzan3; 07-17-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
Rookie

IVI3ntalyInzan3's Arena

Re: XBox 360: Points Dynasty

cmon guys this dynasty is more fun than you think it would be
Old 07-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #3
Rookie

IVI3ntalyInzan3's Arena

still have some spots so if you reply you'll prolly get in
Old 07-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #4
Rookie

KillerNuts's Arena

OVR: 0

This doesn't make sense.

You can't spell Heisman, your points system encourages cheese and stat whoring, and if the better players get the better teams, it will be impossible for the lesser teams to move up because of the talent gap.
www.traditionsportsonline.com
Old 07-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
Rookie

IVI3ntalyInzan3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNuts
This doesn't make sense.

You can't spell Heisman, your points system encourages cheese and stat whoring, and if the better players get the better teams, it will be impossible for the lesser teams to move up because of the talent gap.

wow i had a typo and you saw that ok its not cheese and yes ppl run up stats but this type of dynasty needs that and did you not read the part where the teams you are on change each year once those players get a good team they will have lower teams to help so lets see year 1 team A wins than for year 2 i will have user a1 a2 and a3 on seperate teams so your seeing the down side let me worry bout how ppl are playing cause i've ran this dyn in 09-11 took a break in 12 to do carousel dyn now its back and its been fun so. its not always gonna be easy you can ask ppl in my dynastys i make them tough and a challenge. like the one i have i might have 1 user out of 12 who is still undefeated and i'm 2-2 its a game.
oh and i know its spelled heisman i was just typing and didn't go back and read it.

anyways besides that i have 5 spots left so let me know if you want to give it a shot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #6
Rookie

IVI3ntalyInzan3's Arena

Meant to come up here and post another rule but got side tracked by stupidity.

Also i will allow NO RESTARTS
Old 07-17-2012, 02:10 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

This sounds complicated. But just crazy enough for me to give it a try. Send me an invite. GamerTag:CrazyCowboy. Please include a message before hand because I dont know your gamertag. Also, what roster file will you be using? (if any) I don't play with #'s I need names.

Last edited by crazycowboy; 07-17-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #8
Rookie

IVI3ntalyInzan3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycowboy
This sounds complicated. But just crazy enough for me to give it a try. Send me an invite. GamerTag:CrazyCowboy. Please include a message before hand because I dont know your gamertag. Also, what roster file will you be using? (if any) I don't play with #'s I need names.
its actually not complicated it looks complicated on my end but you guys just play your games and i'll do the rest i'll give periodic updates and team standings and at end of season i'll let ppl know who they can and can't take.

my G/T is my username here so once i get a list of ppl i'll send out F/R um i'm using XL something shadow i believe its on of my friends files he found in game chat if any of you guys have a better file i'll look at them then decide but yes these have all real names and stuff so yeah its a headache playing with numbers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »