Home

Use Rosters on RTG and Heisman??

This is a discussion on Use Rosters on RTG and Heisman?? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Rookie

BREAK1RON's Arena

OVR: 1
Use Rosters on RTG and Heisman??

Is there a way to use edited rosters on the RTG mode and/or Heisman? If so please tell me how. And also is anyone else's rosters getting erased after they exit RTG? Mine keep going back to the default "all numbered" rosters after I exit my RTG.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Pyroboy829's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Use Rosters on RTG and Heisman??

happens every time, will delete and overwrite my rosters....really really annoying.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #3
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

My automatically reload after I leave 'Road to Glory'. The one way to fix the players not showing up, and this is if you don't care about the Leaderboards.. you can always go through high school, pick your school, copy down your attributes and than back out.. create yourself as a freshman on the school you picked and load it up by using an "Existing Player".

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #4
Rookie

RikaMX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BREAK1RON
Is there a way to use edited rosters on the RTG mode and/or Heisman? If so please tell me how. And also is anyone else's rosters getting erased after they exit RTG? Mine keep going back to the default "all numbered" rosters after I exit my RTG.
I use my named rosters for all the heisman season ive played, dont how if it works that way with RTG, but just make sure you have your named rosters loaded to your game and start your heisman challenge season, that should work.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
On the road again

Blue's Arena

OVR: 20

The way to fix roster file corruption/deletion of names is to redownload roster and save as dif name I recommend just naming it Default
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
Rookie

BREAK1RON's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueDude
The way to fix roster file corruption/deletion of names is to redownload roster and save as dif name I recommend just naming it Default
So once you do this then it won't Revert back to all numbers? Is this like a one time fix or will I have to do this multiple times?
Old 07-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #7
On the road again

Blue's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BREAK1RON
So once you do this then it won't Revert back to all numbers? Is this like a one time fix or will I have to do this multiple times?
I looked this up about 2 days ago, it was the solution for the problem last year after 2 days still working fine it won't always load when you start the game up though so make sure to load it every time you start the game
Old 07-15-2012, 12:57 AM   #8
Rookie

BREAK1RON's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueDude
I looked this up about 2 days ago, it was the solution for the problem last year after 2 days still working fine it won't always load when you start the game up though so make sure to load it every time you start the game
So download a roster, save it as another name and then just load the roster everytime I start the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »