Home

Old 07-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Logan Thomas

VT QB logan thomas speed only 70 any suggestions I was thinking 82-85 upgrade on that. Tahj Boyd runs a similar 40 time yet around 4.6 like thomas and he has 87.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
Banned

KWCaneFan2013's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Logan Thomas

As a Hurricane fan, I think its about right. He doesn't have Boyd speed. He is very mobile for a big guy QB and I think the rating does him well. He is going to be a pocket guy anyway. Thats like saying Josh Johnson has Robert Griffin speed.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #3
Rookie

thehoagster07's Arena

I think somewhere in the 78-82 range would be right, but 70 speed for a QB who ran for 469 yards and 11 TD and runs a sub-4.6 40 is way too low. Just because he's a pocket guy more than a scrambler doesn't mean he's not fast.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
Rookie

justinturner54's Arena

your crazy if you think logan thomas and tajh boyd are the same speed but i expect nothing less from a tech fan
Old 07-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #5
Rookie

To the uva fan
Not to be a smartass fan lol... look it up on google search tahj boyd 40 time very similar numbers to logan in fact thomas was a few tenths quicker merely asking for an honest range the guy that 78-82 i know thomas is more of a pocket passer but so was boyd imo was kind of close to the area I was thinking. Last years game i moved him to an 80. Look forward to seeing you boys this year good luck. I dont compare them at all, but when i saw he was an 87 I had to look it up because i didnt think boyd was that quick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 11:12 PM   #6
Rookie

justinturner54's Arena

I'm just messing with ya man Lol but I heard Frank beamer was the one timing Logan during that 40 yd dash
Old 07-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #7
Rookie

uscballa's Arena

OVR: 2

Well in regards to Tahj Boyd's speed.. it needs to be lower. He may run a nice 40 and be a black qb but his football speed is not great. I watched Carolina's defensive ends beat him to the sidelines every time he took off this year. Tahj Boyd does not look near as quick as Connor Shaw (SC's Qb who ran for 525 yds in 9 starts) and shaw's speed is in the lower 70's...
Old 07-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #8
Rookie

True that is what I was thinking to the usc fan I saw them SEC Dline flying around.
To the uva fan lol you might be right about ol beamer, I am still bitter over the sugar bowl (still) I know lol...some of his in game calls especially in that game still haunt me, that fake punt call in the 4th WTF is that lol. A lot of hokie fans still are talking about the catch or non catch by coale I think that contributed to the loss but that is not why we lost, the terrible offensive playcalling (offensively I thought we would throw more UM weakness last season was pass defense), and special teams costed us that game.
? for the UVA guy who is going to start at qb for you guys? another hokie fan said that you have like 8 qb on the roster with simms

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »