Home

For The Roster Editors (shoe glitch is still in)

This is a discussion on For The Roster Editors (shoe glitch is still in) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
For The Roster Editors (shoe glitch is still in)

For the guys that edit rosters I just wanted to let u know the shoe glitch is still in. If u add ankle tape toany player the shoe will change. The Nike schools the shoestrings disappear while Adidas and Under Armour schools shoes will become a team colored generic shoe. Just a heads up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: For The Roster Editors (shoe glitch is still in)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
For the guys that edit rosters I just wanted to let u know the shoe glitch is still in. If u add ankle tape toany player the shoe will change. The Nike schools the shoestrings disappear while Adidas and Under Armour schools shoes will become a team colored generic shoe. Just a heads up.
yet another sign of the ncaa13 dev team's laziness...theres so many little things that they have to see, and know need correcting, but year after year it seems they just say "ahhh eff it"...i know lets make a new game mode that no one wants... to hell with polishing up what we already have...we have to sell these babys to the new batch of young naive gamer
Old 07-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
Rookie

KillerNuts's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
yet another sign of the ncaa13 dev team's laziness...theres so many little things that they have to see, and know need correcting, but year after year it seems they just say "ahhh eff it"...i know lets make a new game mode that no one wants... to hell with polishing up what we already have...we have to sell these babys to the new batch of young naive gamer
To be honest, I would rather have a new game mode than an extra facemask and shoes that are covered in tape looks a little better.
www.traditionsportsonline.com
Old 07-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
Rookie

Bnckeye27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNuts
To be honest, I would rather have a new game mode than an extra facemask and shoes that are covered in tape looks a little better.
CT Pittbull is right.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:03 AM   #5
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18
Why does it have to be laziness? Have you ever programmed a video game? Debugged one? Ever search through hundreds of lines of code to find one character that is incorrect? It can literally be like finding a needle in a haystack.

I'm not trying to make excuses for EA because there are certainly things I am unhappy about. But to say this or that is laziness when you have no idea whether they actually tried to fix it or if it was something they could not spend the time to correct, especially with more pressing issues like gameplay and transfer failed, is terribly unfair and completely illogical.

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 05:13 AM   #6
Rookie

RikaMX's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95
Why does it have to be laziness? Have you ever programmed a video game? Debugged one? Ever search through hundreds of lines of code to find one character that is incorrect? It can literally be like finding a needle in a haystack.

I'm not trying to make excuses for EA because there are certainly things I am unhappy about. But to say this or that is laziness when you have no idea whether they actually tried to fix it or if it was something they could not spend the time to correct, especially with more pressing issues like gameplay and transfer failed, is terribly unfair and completely illogical.
The error has been in the game 3 years in a row, ill go with lazyness, they already had 3 years to find the code error, or what the hell even start a new code so they can find where is the problem, if they really wanted to get rid of the problem, the problem would not exist today, the problem is that the EA team for NCAA football dont care about little details, and those details are key in the making of a great game
Old 07-16-2012, 05:29 AM   #7

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikaMX
The error has been in the game 3 years in a row, ill go with lazyness, they already had 3 years to find the code error, or what the hell even start a new code so they can find where is the problem, if they really wanted to get rid of the problem, the problem would not exist today, the problem is that the EA team for NCAA football dont care about little details, and those details are key in the making of a great game
Proof you've never programmed before. Much like the other guy said, its comical that people assume them to be lazy. When you guys have no idea what their entire job even entails. (I agree it should be fixed, though)
Old 07-16-2012, 05:42 AM   #8
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95

well then what did they do? they havent exactly fixed dynasty either...all you have to do is look at the forum for that...what i was referring to above is heisman mode...shame on them for spending time on ANY "NEW" mode when the core mode within the game is riddled with bugs,glitches, and freezing issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »