Home

Way too many white cb/hb/wr prospects

This is a discussion on Way too many white cb/hb/wr prospects within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
Way too many white cb/hb/wr prospects

I'm a slave to realism when it comes to sports games, and in the past ncaa has been fairly good about having the right mix of races at each position. In particular, there should only be a handful of white guys at wr and hb and cb. This years installation is ridiculous. 5 star white corners and running backs with 4.2 speed left and right. Dont know whats caused this but I hate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
Rookie

uclabruins4ever's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Way too many white cb/hb/wr prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
I'm a slave to realism when it comes to sports games, and in the past ncaa has been fairly good about having the right mix of races at each position. In particular, there should only be a handful of white guys at wr and hb and cb. This years installation is ridiculous. 5 star white corners and running backs with 4.2 speed left and right. Dont know whats caused this but I hate it.
Made a thread about race AND used the word "slave"

this is going to be fun

also I want an asian punter
Old 07-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #3
Rookie

gordogg24p's Arena

You're upset because they didn't follow the racial stereotypes to which you've become accustomed? Is that what I'm understanding here?
Old 07-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
You're upset because they didn't follow the racial stereotypes to which you've become accustomed? Is that what I'm understanding here?
Thats what I took from it.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Its quite refreshing to see some white CBs. I played at Eastern Michigan along with three other white corners between 2006-2009. Untill this years game I never once saw a white corner in recruiting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #6
Rookie

mcarta's Arena

I see both sides. This years game has alot more black qb's than I have ever seen and they are not just scramblers. I recruited a white rb and he was beast. Loved it. But yes there are a ton of white rbs and wr and cb. But if u can run 4.2 and I scout you and u really run 4.2 I am recruiting you.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
Rookie

chzblck's Arena

OVR: 1

I can't fault him for it. I noticed it too. I mean when's the last time you saw a 5 star white CB? Mine is Number 1 in the nation in my dynasty. Also a handful of HB and WR that are 5 Star as well. I find it a breath of fresh air. But I always do when a white guy plays HB or WR
Old 07-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #8
Rookie

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Its not a racial stereotype, its simple percentages. Less than 1% of all cornerbacks are white, its not racist or anything remotely close to have that percentage of prospects in the game as well.

I looked past previous years having white guys named Jamaal and Taquil or whatever because they did such a good job having a realistic ratio of races, but now I have 5star white CBs named Jamaal lol

Last edited by Robcards; 07-11-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »