Home

Less Recruiting Interest?

This is a discussion on Less Recruiting Interest? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Rookie

glenwillett's Arena

OVR: 2
Less Recruiting Interest?

I noticed that when I sorted recruits by interest there were far fewer that had that green dot showing me in their top 10 schools than in previous versions...

However, schools that still were in the "top 10" phase of the decision making process only had one school showing that they were interested in with question marks in the other two slots.

Now I am Arkansas St. so it's not like I was expecting a TON of big interest but usually there were always a ton of 1* guys looking to be sought after.

Am I just to go after the guys with the question marks now to fill roster holes? Is this happening for anyone else?

Pali Tripitaka
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
Rookie

arobbi3's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Less Recruiting Interest?

Break into the top 10, hit up your pipeline states. It happened to me at Clemson as well. Not to your degree, but you have to seek out recruit more in 13.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

In my wyoming dynasty there was only 6 prospects 'interested' in my school, so I added them to the recruiting board and looked around for some recruits that had only 1-2 schools they were interested in, and added them to my board as well. After scouting them before the season, I was on all of their top 10 lists (althought I am far behind on most of them). So you actually have to find the recruits on your own this year I guess, which isnt really a bad thing, just that it takes more time.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
Rookie

pirateraider's Arena

OVR: 4

I always remember when playing as a school like Utah St. or Idaho there would be like 6 prospects interested, hope its not that bad for ya
Old 07-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #5
Rookie

glenwillett's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok I think I get it now after going into the regular season.. You have to put a lot more research into building your initial board looking for things like playing style and proximity and just go after the guys who only have only one or two schools they are interested in from the looks of it...

Especially at Arkie St. where everything is a D+ lol.

Pali Tripitaka
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »