Home

'Curious Circumstances Surround Current Retailer Listings for NBA Live 13'

This is a discussion on 'Curious Circumstances Surround Current Retailer Listings for NBA Live 13' within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
'Curious Circumstances Surround Current Retailer Listings for NBA Live 13'

Hi guys, I'm new to these forums and I've been browsing them for a while now.

Like some of you, I am/was looking forward to NBA Live 13, anticipating what they would show us etc... but obviously there's not much buzz about the game at this point in time, whilst NBA2K have revealed their cover and some gameplay footage. It's LIVE's comeback and they're up against the well established 2K, yet disappointingly there is nothing from them yet in terms of proof, in other words, all talk and no walk. At the very very least, a minute's worth of footage would have been fine with me. Some of you may disagree and take the 'wait and see' approach, and fair enough, I respect that, but what if, in 3 weeks time for example, there is still nothing, would you stay true to the 'wait and see approach'? Especially when at that point, August will almost be upon us, and only 2 months away from release.

I found something that may be a cause of concern, and I for one wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a situation where it could be cancelled.

Apologies if this has been posted before. But it has come to a point where we have reason to doubt the game's status.

Now because I'm a new member, the site won't allow me to post a link due to spam concerns or whatever. Here's a spaced out link. The dashes remain.

http:// www. pastapadre. com/ 2012/ 07/ 06/ curious- circumstances- surround-current- retailer- listings- for- nba- live- 13

Feel free to add your thoughts.

Peace.

Last edited by Viz105; 07-07-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: 'Curious Circumstances Surround Current Retailer Listings for NBA Live 13'

NBA Live 13 will come out i'm being very patient. We should recieve news about the game very soon since Advisory Council members are still under NDA.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Live will come out. i'd rather them take all the time they need to make the game solid instead of boarding everyone on their hype train.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #4
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss_My_Dimplez
Live will come out. i'd rather them take all the time they need to make the game solid instead of boarding everyone on their hype train.
Good statement

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »