Home

MLB 11: The Show Updated Rosters

This is a discussion on MLB 11: The Show Updated Rosters within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
MLB 11: The Show Updated Rosters

I have a completed 40 man roster for every team with every single player's rating updated. I use mlbdepthcharts for all lineups and rotations and used good old RosterTools for ratings, including my own system for pitcher stamina and defense. This roster is great for Cardinal fans as I have current rosters for AAA and AA also updated ages and ht/wt. Unfourtanetly potential is completely ignored. AAA players are worth 75% of rating and AA players 70%. I will post a new update every week based on popularity. I have all players on 40 man for every team plus some other AAA players and some random prospects, everyone else is Joe Random, if there is a prospect you'd like to see I can add him in the next update. For other teams besides the Cardinals I imported Knight players. For new players I quickly added the ratings with the basics on the face. If there is a player you really like I can make it look better.

6/28/12 -

7/6/12 -
Updated Ratings for Tigers, Royals, Twins, Angels, Athletics, Mariners, Braves, and Marlins

7/13/12 -
Updated Ratings for Mets and Phillies

7/20/12 -
Updated Roster Transactions

8/1/12 -
Updated Ratings for Nationals, Cubs, Reds, Astros, Brewers, Pirates, Cardinals (MLB,AAA,AA), DBacks, and Rockies.
All trades updated. (Still pending: Breslow, Broxton, and Albers)

8/31/12 -
Updated Rosters. Last roster update for regular season, but will continue through offseason and the next season

11/23/12 -
All transactions up to date. Major league free agents have been placed in Class-A, while minor league free agents I move as they sign elsewhere. Every player on the 25 man roster has had a ratings update. I'm still in progress with creating all of the players recently added to the 40 man rosters

12/24/12 -
All transactions up to date. Merry Christmas!

1/30/13 -
All transactions up to date. All Major League FA in the FA pool. A ton of minor league contracted players added to the game

3/24/13 -
All transactions up to date. Pitch types/velocity/break updated for Angels, Astros, A's, Blue Jays, Braves, Brewers, Cardinals, Cubs, DBacks, Dodgers, Giants, and Indians

4/7/13 -
All transactions up to date. I'm open to your suggestions to improve the rosters!

7/17/13 -
All transactions up to date. All MLB pitchers with updated pitches and velocities. Let me know what player ratings you're unhappy with, I'll see what I can do.

8/5/13 - http://www.mediafire.com/?9wv6ec9go4zc8ky
All transactions up to date.

Last edited by cardinaldiehard; 08-06-2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Updated Rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 11: The Show Updated Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinaldiehard
I have a completed 40 man roster for every team with every single player's rating updated. All I need to know is how to take my file off my PS3 and make it available for you guys to download. I use mlbdepthcharts for all lineups and rotations and used good old RosterTools for ratings, including my own system for pitcher stamina and defense. This roster is great for Cardinal fans as I have current rosters for AAA and AA. Unfourtanetly potential is completely ignored. Once I figure how to put the rosters up I'll be completely open to requests. Thanks!
Get a flash drive and plug it into the console

-Go to Game Save Data and find your roster file
-Press triangle and choose to COPY it to the flashdrive
-Open your flash drive on a PC and then look in the PS3 Folder for the Roster File (it will look like a bunch of gibberish with ROS in the folder title.
-Save it into a RAR or 7z compressed folder and post it to a file hosting website.

That should cover it... If I missed anything someone please let me know.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Get a flash drive and plug it into the console

-Go to Game Save Data and find your roster file
-Press triangle and choose to COPY it to the flashdrive
-Open your flash drive on a PC and then look in the PS3 Folder for the Roster File (it will look like a bunch of gibberish with ROS in the folder title.
-Save it into a RAR or 7z compressed folder and post it to a file hosting website.

That should cover it... If I missed anything someone please let me know.
Thanks a ton Cre8! I just added it to MediaFire
Old 06-30-2012, 12:26 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I downloaded the rosters, but I can't save a season with them. I load them into the season and then it tells me it can't find the save for the game that created them. Any help?
Old 06-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #5
Rookie

My guess is that I don't use the patched version of the game. So try opening my roster and simply saving it as a new file
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you man!! appreciate it !
Old 07-10-2012, 03:51 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I downloaded your roster file onto my flash drive and then tried to use the file, but it said the data was corrupted. So I then got one of my old MLB the Show 11 roster files from my Ps3 onto my flash drive and on my computer tried replacing the four files from your roster file with the four files that were originally in my roster files. That didn't work either. The Ps3 recognized the data at least, since the "roster logo" actually displayed this time, but it would not let my copy it onto my Ps3 because it said this was corrupted data. So I then again got my roster files and then only replaced the "S59526" file from your roster file with my "S09762" file. I also renamed the "S59526" file to be "S09762." This time it actually copied onto my Ps3. I then loaded the game and tried to load the rosters, and it went up to 100 percent and then said "corrupted data" again. So I am at a loss of what to do next. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #8
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsank
I downloaded your roster file onto my flash drive and then tried to use the file, but it said the data was corrupted. So I then got one of my old MLB the Show 11 roster files from my Ps3 onto my flash drive and on my computer tried replacing the four files from your roster file with the four files that were originally in my roster files. That didn't work either. The Ps3 recognized the data at least, since the "roster logo" actually displayed this time, but it would not let my copy it onto my Ps3 because it said this was corrupted data. So I then again got my roster files and then only replaced the "S59526" file from your roster file with my "S09762" file. I also renamed the "S59526" file to be "S09762." This time it actually copied onto my Ps3. I then loaded the game and tried to load the rosters, and it went up to 100 percent and then said "corrupted data" again. So I am at a loss of what to do next. Any help would be appreciated.
Yeah! I'm getting corrupted data too with the 2nd file he posted. The one from 07-06-12. The 1st one posted from 06-28-12 works just fine. I assume the uploader did something wrong with the 2nd file.

Edit: The first file posted does work but why are most minor league players named JOE RANDOM? Several players from each organization has minor league players named JOE RANDOM! Why did he do that? The rosters released for this game last year had official minor league player names. I don't get it!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 07-11-2012 at 05:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »