Home

Drop Passes Its Part Of The Game?

This is a discussion on Drop Passes Its Part Of The Game? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Drop Passes Its Part Of The Game?

Here is the actual proof of dropped passes in the nfl because i hear many 2kfootball game players complain of to many dropped passes. Heres one fact before you click the link T.O. LED THE LEAD IN 2007-2008 WITH 8 DROPPED PASSES some of them were in crucial situations. Here is the stat for dropped passes in 2011 season.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...ping-the-ball/

NOT TO MENTION THE MOST INT THROWN IN 1 GAME??

The NFL record for passes intercepted in a single game is 8 thrown by Chicago Cardinals QB Jim Hardy in a game against the Philadelphia Eagles in 1950.

Last edited by galesayers777; 06-24-2012 at 07:09 PM. Reason: more info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Drop Passes Its Part Of The Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesayers777
Here is the actual proof of dropped passes in the nfl because i hear many 2kfootball game players complain of to many dropped passes. Heres one fact before you click the link T.O. LED THE LEAD IN 2007-2008 WITH 8 DROPPED PASSES some of them were in crucial situations. Here is the stat for dropped passes in 2011 season.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...ping-the-ball/

NOT TO MENTION THE MOST INT THROWN IN 1 GAME??

The NFL record for passes intercepted in a single game is 8 thrown by Chicago Cardinals QB Jim Hardy in a game against the Philadelphia Eagles in 1950.

Thanks for this very detailed and informative find this is an issue that most true fans should read about and understand when being critical about certain players and game play even in a video football game, I highly recommend you guys check out the links and read up on this....it is a very good read and insightful for true fans of football in general.

Thanks again for sharing and bringing a spot light on the matter, I personally found this a breath of fresh air and one of the better post I've read in awhile props to you for sharing bro.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 06-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Drop Passes Its Part Of The Game?

Thanks I thought i would put the reality back into the 2kfootball gamers because of so much critical comments on trying to get that perfect football video game according to their own perception. Every week there are 16 games in the nfl & all the games are completely different. Some games would bore you to death whereas some games would get you pump up excited becuase thats your perception of what you like in a football game. 9 int in a video game doesnt mean the game is bad, becuase 9 int it can happen in real nfl game or if a wr drops 4 passes just check the links of the all time stats above if this is your first time reading this. I would say that nfl 2k5 football is as real & close your going to get to real football if you look at it in a all time pro football game statistics.

Last edited by galesayers777; 06-28-2012 at 12:13 PM. Reason: spelling

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »