Home

Old 06-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
Rookie

RADickey43's Arena

OVR: 0
RA Dickey

I know this has been posted but this guy is the best pitcher in baseball right now and they still have yet to fix his knuckleball. Does anyone know if they even plan on fixing his signature pitch? It sucks not being able to use him because he throws a 68 mph knuckleball that should be throw around 80 mph. Even when you edit the pitch velocity as you turn velocity up the MPH goes down? Makes no sense...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: RA Dickey

To make the velo go up you have to turn the pitch speed down. Much like how when you increase the change up the velocity goes down.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
Rookie

RADickey43's Arena

OVR: 0

I didn't know it was like that, thats a little strange. The problem is his velocity is down all the way so the max you can get him to throw it is 68-70 mph. I love this game and think they always do an awesome job with the series, it's just that he's pitching so well you would think they'd fix it.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #4
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADickey43
I didn't know it was like that, thats a little strange. The problem is his velocity is down all the way so the max you can get him to throw it is 68-70 mph. I love this game and think they always do an awesome job with the series, it's just that he's pitching so well you would think they'd fix it.
I'd guess it's impossible to change pitch speeds for editing purposes. I'm sure they'll have it fixed next year. Personally, I think any pitch should be able to be edited to any MPH to a certain extent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »