Home

EASHL/OTP Build all of the sudden is just terrible!!!

This is a discussion on EASHL/OTP Build all of the sudden is just terrible!!! within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
EASHL/OTP Build all of the sudden is just terrible!!!

What is with these online updates? I'm not sure what on Earth is going on but I've had a build for months that was working really well and all of the sudden my shot is weak and I'm super slow. Any tuners or similar updates that come out recently that I don't know about? I play 5'10" 185 (11 skates)with an accel of 88, agility of 80, speed of 98, balance of 70, and strength of 80 on a two-way forward. It was super clean and quick for a long time with a great shot. Now I am super slow and my shot is literally poo.

Also... anyone else follow these roster updates? Now almost every player in the NHL has the same accel as speed. The ones I've seen if they aren't exactly the same are within a couple points. Maybe there is something to this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: EASHL/OTP Build all of the sudden is just terrible!!!

You probably got injured in a game.

If not, then you should just erase your build and redo it. There hasn't been any updates or tuners to the game in forever to change anything...
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 06-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

You either need higher acceleration or higher agility. A while back they set a turner to nerf agility a little bit. If you use the 9 inch skates you need high acceleration because of the boost in agility. I would use 13 inch skates high speed and high agility. That seems to be what the top teams are doing.

The players are rated "Differently" in otp modes. The attributes are weighed differently so while it may be a good starting point to copy an NHL player's stats they will play differently in otp modes. Also some people say you need high endurance if you have high speed. I don't know for sure because I never play with endurance lower than 85.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:32 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
You either need higher acceleration or higher agility. A while back they set a turner to nerf agility a little bit. If you use the 9 inch skates you need high acceleration because of the boost in agility. I would use 13 inch skates high speed and high agility. That seems to be what the top teams are doing.

The players are rated "Differently" in otp modes. The attributes are weighed differently so while it may be a good starting point to copy an NHL player's stats they will play differently in otp modes. Also some people say you need high endurance if you have high speed. I don't know for sure because I never play with endurance lower than 85.
I dropped speed down to 95 and accel to 85 with the 13 inch players and increased the endurance to 90. The balance is beautiful and the stick lifts are crisp once again. Additionally I did go with the 13 inch skates. It makes quite the difference. Do you happen to know what the differences are between OTP and club? I got a buddy who scores all day in otp but the same shots won't drop in club. Thanks for your help my man!
Old 07-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #5
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xS xIx Nx
I dropped speed down to 95 and accel to 85 with the 13 inch players and increased the endurance to 90. The balance is beautiful and the stick lifts are crisp once again. Additionally I did go with the 13 inch skates. It makes quite the difference. Do you happen to know what the differences are between OTP and club? I got a buddy who scores all day in otp but the same shots won't drop in club. Thanks for your help my man!
Sorry for the late response, I forgot I replied to this thread. I don't know for sure, but it seems that maybe OTP/Drop In are played at the pro level and Club games are played on All Star. I've had the same thing happen though. It could be the connection, maybe he's not shooting at the same angle. I have had plenty of games where my guy feels significantly slower from one game to the other yet it is the same host. Who knows when it comes to this game and connections.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #6
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
Sorry for the late response, I forgot I replied to this thread. I don't know for sure, but it seems that maybe OTP/Drop In are played at the pro level and Club games are played on All Star. I've had the same thing happen though. It could be the connection, maybe he's not shooting at the same angle. I have had plenty of games where my guy feels significantly slower from one game to the other yet it is the same host. Who knows when it comes to this game and connections.
The goalies do play better in club play thats for sure

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »