Home

CPU VIP VS CPU VIP flaws

This is a discussion on CPU VIP VS CPU VIP flaws within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU VIP VS CPU VIP flaws

Has anyone tried watching cpu vs cpu with each team having their assign vip profile. If so while watching the game do you noticed maybe 2 time a game the offense will call an audible it triggers the defense to call an all 11 man blitz leaving the receivers wide open for a free touchdown? Tried to fix this but keeps happening. To setup this type of matchup you would load up 2 vips go to team menu pick 2 teams. For the home team for its coach you would choose a vip coach & for the visitor team using the stick choose a vip coach as if your going to play using that vip to start the game. When the game starts after the coin toss pause the game then go back to controller select to put your controller in the middle CHOOSING NEITHER TEAM so you can sit back & watch VIP VS VIP. You will notice in the game maybe once or twice if one vip calls a lot of audibles that its triggers the other vip defense to blitz all 11 men leaving everybody wide open. Can this be fixed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #2
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: CPU VIP VS CPU VIP flaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesayers777
Has anyone tried watching cpu vs cpu with each team having their assign vip profile. If so while watching the game do you noticed maybe 2 time a game the offense will call an audible it triggers the defense to call an all 11 man blitz leaving the receivers wide open for a free touchdown? Tried to fix this but keeps happening. To setup this type of matchup you would load up 2 vips go to team menu pick 2 teams. For the home team for its coach you would choose a vip coach & for the visitor team using the stick choose a vip coach as if your going to play using that vip to start the game. When the game starts after the coin toss pause the game then go back to controller select to put your controller in the middle CHOOSING NEITHER TEAM so you can sit back & watch VIP VS VIP. You will notice in the game maybe once or twice if one vip calls a lot of audibles that its triggers the other vip defense to blitz all 11 men leaving everybody wide open. Can this be fixed?
I've actually noticed then when making custom playbooks, but just put it off as broken coverage and it helped the cpu qb so I kind forgotten about it. But if you say it also happens VIP matches too then maybe there is hopefully some fix but as for as I know there isn't.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Lol if you use a VIP were you scrambled a lot and set the QB's aggression to 127 they take off literally every play.

Last edited by chibears96; 06-17-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
Rookie

Here's what i noticed & this may be a start to fixing that problem. I noticed that when i matched up as you said vip vs vip assigning one of the teams (home team) the playbook of the west coast broken coverage never happens, but on the opposite side the visitors team was assign a created playbook & when the vip of the home team audibles the defense of the visitors DBS sorta circle in one place letting me know an all out blitz of 11 guys is coming giving an easy touchdown for the home team leaving everyone open. This happens 2 times for a 14 point spread. My second experiment i assigned both vip teams matchup with the west coast playbook it didnt happen 1 time in the whole game & both vips programed to call audibles heavy so can you figure?? THIS HAPPEN ON THE ORIGINAL XBOX DO YOU GUYS KNOW IF THIS HAPPEN ON THE 360??

Last edited by emanuel777; 06-17-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: cpu vs cpu flaws
Old 06-19-2012, 01:21 AM   #5
Pro

chibears96's Arena

I can confirm that this does also happen on the 360 just happen a couple of moments ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Your kidding the 360 too?? It must be a built in flaw with nfl cpu vs cpu becuase it does'nt happen if you play against a vip or does it? Im going to fire up my xbox to play a short 5 min qtr game against a vip with a created playbook then going to call 2-3 audibles at line to see how long it takes for it to happen.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #7
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesayers777
Your kidding the 360 too?? It must be a built in flaw with nfl cpu vs cpu becuase it does'nt happen if you play against a vip or does it? Im going to fire up my xbox to play a short 5 min qtr game against a vip with a created playbook then going to call 2-3 audibles at line to see how long it takes for it to happen.
I don't know if your aware of this but I guess people have seen this problem before. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...playbooks.html Before this thread I never knew you could setup 2 vip's to face each other. With that said do you think we could be able to use vip coaches in franchise? Maybe by getting two controllers setup the vip's on each and when the game starts just switch to watch the game. I hope so because I've always thought that vip in franchise would be pretty sweet!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

While I haven't seen this, have you checked to make sure the audibles for the defense contains plays that aren't all-out blitzes? The D could be trying to audible and it might be the only option available.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »