Home

USA Basketball Historical World Challenge Roster (360)

This is a discussion on USA Basketball Historical World Challenge Roster (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 49
USA Basketball Historical World Challenge Roster (360)

In honor of the 20th anniversary of the greatest team to play in sports The Dream Team. I made and released a roster regarding many USA Basketball teams. I have done this roster set in the past most recently back in 2010 for 2k10 pre-REDitor. Have done this since 2004 and live 04 on pc.

You will with ever USA Basketball team since 1984 and against there best international challenger's if they had any,

I made all uniforms as accurate as possible and logos and courts and arenas. I tried my best to have one other country from that yr for US team to play against, but some yrs they had no one really. I have included 12 Olympic teams.

I spent allot of time in detail making sure player look them self even the FIBA players so some have CF look a likes and others have cap faces thanks to K_Rad and Portlandblazer. Also spent count less hours of review they look and style of play. Many US player will feel different from yr to yr and some look different as well. Players , coach , teams look like and play like they did for that yr in time.

I used many many hidden items such as cf , portraits and audio files for player and coaches. You MUST have the DLC to use this roster !!!!! It helped me with player regarding there appearance over time.

PLEASE NOTE:
Retro Team Players: That all players rating and play style are based on how they played in that yr international not there NBA season. You will see guys to do stuff that they normally would not do because that were playing much lower level of players.

Olympic Players and Teams: These were based by all games as of July 25th. So player's gear there min's played and the spot in there team rotation as based to anything found before July 25th.

Please find a detailed list of team's made in the roster.

1984 Olympics
1988 Olympics
1992 Olympics Dream Team
1992 US Select Team
1992 Croatia Olympics
1992 Lithuania Olympics
1994 FIBA World Championships " Dream Team II "
1994 Croatia Olympics
1996 Olympics "Dream Team III"
1996 Lithuania Olympics
1998 FIBA World Championships " never got to play = Lockout"
1999 FIBA Tournament of the Americas
2000 Olympics
2000 Lithuania Olympics
2002 FIBA World Championships
2002 Yugoslavia FIBA World Championships
2003 FIBA Tournament of the Americas
2004 Olympics "Nightmare Team"
2004 Lithuania Olympics
2006 FIBA World Championships
2006 Spain FIBA World Championships
2007 White Vs Blue Teams
2007 FIBA Tournament of the Americas
2007 Argentina FIBA Tournament of the Americas
2008 Olympics " Redeem Team "
2008 Spain Olympics
2010 White Vs Blue Teams
2010 FIBA World Championships " B Team "
2010 Turkey FIBA World Championships
2012 Olympics
2012 US Select Team
2012 All 12 Olympic Countries

Make sure to turn off NBA Living Roster and Auto Save in your settings are it will crash after loading. If that doesnt work disconnect your network cable. Set game rules at 10 min quarters , turn off goal tending and 5 sec back down rule.

PLEASE NOTE : This roster is a total roster conversation nothing like seen on a console to date. Thanks to Vlad's REDitor Tool. No original teams will be found on the roster or players. This roster was built ONLY for Quick Game Play ! You can not play season , association or playoffs with this roster. If you try to use those modes with this roster the game will crash and freezze up your 360. It was not my intention to build it this way. So please dont ask me to make because i will not. You also cant export teams from the roster or upload caps. Enjoy it so what it is. I do not recommended any roster editing besides gear or download cap or creating caps into the roster.

BUG: There is only one bug that occurs at time's with only 5 times during tv intro when you play with them at home 2012 Great Britain , Brazil , France, China and Russia. Just skip the intro and it works fine no other issue then that. There are no other issues at all.

If i get good response to this roster and enough interest i may release an updated version after the Olympics with 4 more current day fiba teams. And a team to match up against 84 & 88 USA.
And if you really like it , let me know here

Please find below link to download roster as well nike shoe id file.
https://www.mediafire.com/d6f5m9v7p2fw8

xbox 360 Gamer Tag on 2k share : "BIGDaddie9"
Please dont let me find people re posting this on other sites and 2k share as there own work i worked on this since June 13 till August 2. Enjoy

Last edited by hokupguy; 06-08-2015 at 12:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
All Star

Re: USA Basketball Historical World Challenge Roster (360)

I will use this 2nd post to post things i may need help or people opinions on things.
If you know answer please quote and reply.

I currently need a Young Karl Malone look cap. Don't care about rating, body or info just need the face. Also need any recommendation for a Bobby Knight look a like i was thinking Del Harris If you know of one please let me know.

Last edited by hokupguy; 06-20-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
I will use this 2nd post to post things i may need help or people opinions on things.
If you know answer please quote and reply.

I currently need a soild look a like to Christian Lathner . If you know of one or a Cap please let me know.
Laettner = Aaron Gray or A. Nocioni.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by evob25
Laettner = Aaron Gray or A. Nocioni.
i will take alook at Gray. I need his look coming out of college. Thanks.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23

brian townsend works also, the guy from one of the 2k teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

Hok this sounds like is going to be sick.... let me know when and if you do the fiba part of this roster. Love idea more and more while watching the dream team on nba tv.....
Old 06-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Wow! Can't wait for this set, hokup you need ANY help just hit me up.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 06-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #8
Rookie

jkeyes123's Arena

OVR: 6

@hokupguy For Laettner's CF use Jonas Jerebko

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »