Home

2013 season rosters for NCAA 11?

This is a discussion on 2013 season rosters for NCAA 11? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2013 season rosters for NCAA 11?

was wondering if anyone is planning on making a 2013 season roster for ncaa 11..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2013 season rosters for NCAA 11?

I'll be working on them for the PS3. Very disappointed in the way Madden '13 is ending up so I'll be skipping NCAA '13 and I never got '12 because of the shoulder pad glitch.

I just downloaded XxtheU_OxX 's rosters for the PS3 and he did an Amazing job IMO for the 2012 season so I'll be using his as my base. Anyone who has a PS3 and wants to help I would deff appreciate it. Also when does Teambuilder come out for NCAA 13 is that still around?
Old 06-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcef2005
I'll be working on them for the PS3. Very disappointed in the way Madden '13 is ending up so I'll be skipping NCAA '13 and I never got '12 because of the shoulder pad glitch.

I just downloaded XxtheU_OxX 's rosters for the PS3 and he did an Amazing job IMO for the 2012 season so I'll be using his as my base. Anyone who has a PS3 and wants to help I would deff appreciate it. Also when does Teambuilder come out for NCAA 13 is that still around?
Awesome. Cant wait.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

I could help with this if you need help. Im not sure how to rate freshmen players though.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:

I'm in to help out!! I can do BIG XII Teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Awesome thanks for all the help. I'm new to roster editing so I'd love some experience and leadership from people looking to help out. I've been waiting for Teambuilder to come out (looks like it might tomorrow) to get things started.

I Look forward to working with everyone and getting this thing started and completed.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Awesome thanks for all the help. I'm new to roster editing so I'd love some experience and leadership from people looking to help out. I've been waiting for Teambuilder to come out (looks like it might tomorrow) to get things started.

I Look forward to working with everyone and getting this thing started and completed.
I can work on the Big East. Im more familiar with it then I am any other conference because im a West Virginia fan. Either Big East or Big 12 for me to work on.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #8
Rookie

My suggestion would be for everyone to download XxtheU_OxX 's rosters . These were based on the 2012 season and it'll allow for a lot less work. If someone has a better 2012 Roster let me know but so far this is the best I've found. This is also what we have so far when it comes to conferences:

nschamp1976 - Big East
coachwilliams90 - Big 12

Now nschamp had a good suggestion which was:

"I was thinking somebody will have to start a roster like a conference, save that roster send it to the next person have them do their conference, save it then sucessfully work off each persons in succession to get this done."

Is there anyone who would like to get things started? I won't be available for the weekend but if no one is able to start, then I can get started on the ACC or Pac-12 starting Monday

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »