Home

My Fifa 12 freezes when it trys to connect to EA servers

This is a discussion on My Fifa 12 freezes when it trys to connect to EA servers within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
Rookie

DFranks24Fan's Arena

OVR: 2
My Fifa 12 freezes when it trys to connect to EA servers

How do i fix this. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: My Fifa 12 freezes when it trys to connect to EA servers

Yeah, I have the same problem. Only way around it is to not log into XBOX Live before you boot up Fifa. Then once Fifa loads, just start the game without signing in so you can get past the Rooney screen without the game freezing. Once you are at the menus you can log into Xbox Live then go to the profiles section and load your profile then set it as the lead profile. Once you get done with that just sign into the EA Servers and you are good to go. It sounds complicated, but it's not as bad as it sounds.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
Rookie

Cool Hand Luke's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My Fifa 12 freezes when it trys to connect to EA servers

This was happening to me as well. I did some research and found that there seems to be a problem with User Generated Content (UGC). I believe there was supposed to have been a patch that addressed this, but it still happens to me. If you go to your storage, prior to firing up the game, and delete any UGC files you have, it will load fine. Then, just go to the Creation Center and re-download whatever it was (created team, tournament, etc.). Sucks that you have to do that every time, but it's the only solution I've found and it works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »