Home

Online games only

This is a discussion on Online games only within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online games only

i just started playing online the game play is alot better there are no lags . Im 2-0 boht games with the indians. first game it was ubaldo vs josh johnson. We jumped on johnson early by putting the marlins in a 3-0 hole that they would never comeback from. asdrubal hit an inside the park homerun that barely missed a normal homerun. 1-0. santana doubled then johnny damon singled and santana scored. 2-0. damon stole second. then brantley singled scoring damon on a hit and run. 3-0. then in the forth asdrubal hit an rbi single that scored jose lopez and put choo on third. 4-0. then in the latter innings infante sigled to right scoring morsion from second. comeback in mind? doubt it ubaldo was great working 7 innings with 8 ks and 3 ha with 1 er. perez shut the door in the ninth.

the second game caused alittle more trouble. cc vs masterson. jeter hit a ground rule double in the 1st. granderson moved him to third on a single. tex then bunted? a single that scored jeter. 1-0 bad guys. in the secon andruw jones hit a 0-2 change up that was to far inside for a solo shot 2-0 bad guys. the next scoring play in the 6th was an rbi single that arod hit and scored cano off another ground rule double. then in the eighth we got it going. damon pinch hit for duncan and walked on a 3-2 pitch. kotchman then grounded to center for a single that moved damon to third. jose lopez hits a rbi single to center and it scores damon. 2-1. choo then strikes out giving alittle momentum back to the yankees. but kipinis comes up so far 0-3 with 3 ks hits a single to center that scores kotchman and gets lopez to second. 2-2. asdrubal walked on a 3-0 pitch. now the bases loaded up comes santana and he hits a 2 rbi single to right. 4-2 good guys . then perez works yet another perfect inning striking out swisher and then having jones ground out and ibanez hit a fly ball to end the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online games only

so first game online of the day was a great one. Indians vs Yankees. just like my last game . i was 2-2 going into the game.
There was no scoring untill the 6th when brantley hit a rbi single that scored asdrubal from second.
But the big story. Ubaldo. at this point in the 6th he had yet to allow a baserunner. now im scared cuz last time i was this close i was 2 outs away and lost it :/. would this time be different? swisher jones and martin go down in order in the 6th. then same with jeter granderson and arod in the 7th. the count down had begun. 6 more. 8th comes along. tex goes down chasing high fastball. 5. same with the next 2 all go down swinging. now the 9th.. scary for me. swisher grounds out to kipnis who made a diving play to save the ball from going to the outfield for their first hit. 2. got jones to ground out to kipnis on very next pitch. 1!. instead of martin coming out there. he put in Chavez? who cares. he gounds out to asdrubal for the perfect game. finnaly got my first. it felt great (: . 3-0 now. can anyone beat me? haha cocky but idc
Old 06-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #3
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043700034

No need for own thread and yes I can beat you.

https://theshownation.com/players/HustlinOwl
Old 06-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

Use that impressions thread man.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »