Home

How do you remove a 60 day injury?

This is a discussion on How do you remove a 60 day injury? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-20-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0
How do you remove a 60 day injury?

Can you remove a 60 day injury? I have someone our with a torn ACL hes on the 60 day injury but when i got to remove the injury (yes it's set to manual) that player wont come up on the list to remove the injury at all only players on teh 15 day injury

so it can't be done?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: How do you remove a 60 day injury?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
Can you remove a 60 day injury? I have someone our with a torn ACL hes on the 60 day injury but when i got to remove the injury (yes it's set to manual) that player wont come up on the list to remove the injury at all only players on teh 15 day injury

so it can't be done?
Yes, it can be done. I experimented by putting Heath Bell out for 60 days on the DL. Did you put your guy on the DL?

I then went to Manage Injuries and chose Heath Bell and removed his injury. Clicking on his name gives the option to Remove Injury.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Yes, it can be done. I experimented by putting Heath Bell out for 60 days on the DL. Did you put your guy on the DL?

I then went to Manage Injuries and chose Heath Bell and removed his injury. Clicking on his name gives the option to Remove Injury.
I'm playing on last years PS3 version (12), and I don't see how to "Manage Injuries" in this... what am I missing?
Old 03-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Beastmaster
I'm playing on last years PS3 version (12), and I don't see how to "Manage Injuries" in this... what am I missing?
You need to have Injuries on Manual for both CPU and User, 30-team control. If you don't know about 30 team control, there is a thread with lots of information: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ustlinowl.html
Old 03-30-2013, 12:35 AM   #5
Pro

jseward92's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Beastmaster
Yes go into your gameplay settings I believe its general settings and it should have injuries toward the bottom. You can set it to On, Off, or Manual. You would want manual to remove an injury, then turn it back if you still want injuries. If I wasn't clear itd be with your batting, pitching difficulties in your game mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »