Home

Online Dynasty w/co-op?

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty w/co-op? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Online Dynasty w/co-op?

Not sure if this has been discussed or not as I have not been able to keep up on the release of info for NCAA13.

Will there be a co-op feature (namely being able to play on same team at same time over xbox live or psn) in online dynasty? Not sure if this is known. But please EA if its not, please get it in some year. (maybe by NCAA19, like when medical redshirts will likely be put in.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #2
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Online Dynasty w/co-op?

It's very doubtful that co-op will be in this year. This doesn't seem to be a feature that makes it's way to college video games (for whatever reason). And while I love team up modes, it would be very difficult to get 4 peoples' schedules to work out so they could play an hour long game in an online dynasty. It would be a cool feature for those able to utilize it, but I doubt EA sees this as a priority.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
Rookie

ChargerHawk's Arena

This is something my friend and I have been hoping for for about 5 years now... I would have to imagine that the difficulty lies in the logistics of managing the team maybe? Who would be in charge of scheduling, recruiting, etc.? Would you be able to share the power? All of those things would be tough. Honestly we want to have a coop online dynasty team so badly I'd sacrifice the ability to control anything and just join to play during the actual game.

Would that be difficult to incorporate? I mean just the ability to basically have online dynasties how they are now, but let you invite people to join your team for the actual games? That would be amazing, if they ever included that feature I can say with certainty the NCAA disc would never leave my xbox!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #4
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

I would LOVE to see this in the game for sure. It's one of our top requests in our dynasty. Have you ever been a lead blocker for some one else? It's sick! Just in general it's a lot of fun to play around with your friends.

I know Madden had it last year (to my understanding), and usually NCAA is one year behind in features like that...so we're hoping for it in 2013, but since we haven't heard anything about it yet I'm guessing we're out of luck for this year...
Old 05-16-2012, 01:35 AM   #5
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Could they at least bring the Team Play from Madden over? That's a pretty fun way to play the game when you get a good group of guys together.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »