Home

what team and offense will you choose

This is a discussion on what team and offense will you choose within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
what team and offense will you choose

what team will u choose i dynasty
and which offense will u run

i will choose texas state and prob run triple option using flexbone and army winbone offense ea added this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
Rookie

strive's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: what team and offense will you choose

I've always favored pro style / one back looks. I might add some extra two TE looks to copy the Patriots. As for the team, I think I'm going to do my first 'official' dynasty with an imported William and Mary Tribe team and replace them over Texas State or something.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
Pro

cardinals57's Arena

OVR: 10
I'm going with Michigan state, and will probably go with a pro offense. I will run a lot more then pass though.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
Rookie

quackman87's Arena

OVR: 1
Always run my first as Kansas State using their traditional offense, after that I'll probably replace chip Kelly and see if I can get that Duck spread offense to run even faster than its real life counterpart.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm a die-hard Notre Dame fan so I'll always use the Irish.

I'm a major custom playbook guy, so that's the playbook I'll end up using. It usually ends up being some sort of hybrid Power Run/Pro style a lot like Stanford. I'm a big option out of the I/Wishbone fan. My playbook usually has everything but Pistol in it.

Depending on my talent though I will spread it out like the true Brian Kelly offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #6
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Florida

I use a custom playbook. Throw some Flexbone, Wishbone, Power I, Maryland, and some I Forms for my run game. Then I like to spread things out in the passing game: 5 Wide, 4 WR Trey, Quads, Split Offset, 3 WR Trey, etc.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #7
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytarious5
i will choose texas state and prob run triple option using flexbone and army winbone offense ea added this year
Where did you see that EA added the wing? Just asking cause I would LOVE to see it.

On topic, I will probably use Nebraska or UGA. If EA has done something to make the option from under center less of a crap shoot, I can really roll.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 05-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #8
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10

The []_[] !!!

This year depends...I might keep the same playbook or scrap it for a whole new custom made one.

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »