Home

FACEMASKS

This is a discussion on FACEMASKS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
FACEMASKS

I know I might take a beating on this one, But does anyone know if the 2-bar DNA and RevSpeed masks will make it this year. It's sad that some of the most common masks aren't in the game, but we have "bulldog" and other Facemasks NO ONE wears in college. Someone please give me hope!! I haven't seen these in any new trailers.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:41 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FACEMASKS

Not only that, but I wonder if they'll ever fix the proportions of the Revolution facemasks. That whole set of facemasks is still to this day out of wack. Once again, small cosmetic changes that just absolutely CANT be that difficult to fix for the art team
Old 05-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Not only that, but I wonder if they'll ever fix the proportions of the Revolution facemasks. That whole set of facemasks is still to this day out of wack. Once again, small cosmetic changes that just absolutely CANT be that difficult to fix for the art team
Not just the proportions, but the facemasks on some of the revo speed helmets aren't even aligned properly. If you look at revo speed 1, and then look at revo speed 2, you'll see what I mean.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
Rookie

walker131's Arena

OVR: 5

on top of that the visors look ridiculous on some face masks (not being close enough to the bottom bar so that it leaves a gap)
Old 05-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

Agree, the clips are on the side on some of them. Looks stupid. I just want the QB masks so my rosters look better. Hate having to put A regular 2 bar helmet on Matt Barkley, Braxton Miller, Logan Thomas, E.J. Manuel, Jeff Driskel, and about 300 other QB's!!! It's not like these facemasks just came out. Been around for over 3 years..... c'mon EA.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm an equipment freak just like the next person. And it does kinda piss me off that I dont have the ability to make a player look exactly how I dressed in HS. I just wish I could where my towel anywhere, any length and the handwarmer anywhere.

But at this point it's been three years since they made an attempt to add new equipment. Look at it this way, "they'll never add anything new" this way you won't be disappointed. Instead of having your hopes up and they don't.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 05-12-2012, 11:40 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

while we are at it fix the freaking 3 bar rb face mask!! the gap is waayyy too big. it looks horrible.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:13 AM   #8
Rookie

walker131's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
I'm an equipment freak just like the next person. And it does kinda piss me off that I dont have the ability to make a player look exactly how I dressed in HS. I just wish I could where my towel anywhere, any length and the handwarmer anywhere.

But at this point it's been three years since they made an attempt to add new equipment. Look at it this way, "they'll never add anything new" this way you won't be disappointed. Instead of having your hopes up and they don't.
that is another big one! along with secondary colors and more adidas/UA apparel
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »