Home

Bad 2k Player in serious need of sliders.

This is a discussion on Bad 2k Player in serious need of sliders. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-06-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
Banned

freshEdge's Arena

OVR: 0
Bad 2k Player in serious need of sliders.

Ok, so I'm really bad at this game. I bought it a few months ago, and still haven't found a slider set that really suits me.

Both slider sets have even been close to my needs have been too hard.

So Far I've Used:
- Authentic
- PuntNL

I always play with the Bulls, as they are my favorite teams and I know all their tendancies and everything. All the games have been way too close, with me losing most of the time. If I'm the Bulls at home against the Bobcats, I should blow them out. Yet everytime, they keep it close and end up beating me anywhere from 2-8 points. Authentics were the hardest I used, but I liked how the game ran. Punt's were easier, but It didn't seem as realistic.

Both were too hard. I really don't have the time to make my own set, mainly because I'm not great with stats, as well as the fact that I don't feel like playing pretty much a whole season just to get my set down, especially since I've had the game this long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Bad 2k Player in serious need of sliders.

You can try my sliders. They're pretty accurate when we look at stats and can be a good balance of gameplay on pro difficulty. You will loose matches but if you play with bulls against bobcats with my slider set you should win. Game is challenging but it should be good for you.

I don't know your gaming ability but it cost nothing for you to try.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
Pro

JG1986's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm in the same boat as you. This is the first basketball game I have bought in years. I've used both these slider sets and prefer Authentic's. The game feels right and flows real nice. However, I always end up losing. For me, I'm going to try adjusting rebounding somehow. The CPU gets a ridiculous amount of offensive rebounds and I feel with all those second chance points, that's the reason I'm losing. Not sure if that is how you feel, but hopefully that helps.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
Rookie

pickupman91's Arena

OVR: 3

Looking for a great set of user v. user sliders for 2 min quarters. (It's for a 22 person tournament that has to take place in one night). One thing I want to avoid is everyone just jacking threes. Any suggestions?
All authority of any kind...is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary.
-- J. Krishnamurti
Old 12-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #5
Rookie

pickupman91's Arena

OVR: 3

Bump??? Anyone??? Using Redlogic right now.
All authority of any kind...is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary.
-- J. Krishnamurti
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »