Home

Always the English draft path...

This is a discussion on Always the English draft path... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Always the English draft path...

I have started 6 or so careers and so far every time I have wounded up with the English draft path. Is there any way or trick to getting one of the other draft paths?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Always the English draft path...

My understanding is that it's a random event, and that the choice is made before the first game of your '08 regular season. When you hear Schefter's first scouting report on the '09 class, the die is cast.

My advice would be to save after your last preseason game of '08, see what path you get, and if you don't like it simply revert to the save and try again.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebongreen
My understanding is that it's a random event, and that the choice is made before the first game of your '08 regular season. When you hear Schefter's first scouting report on the '09 class, the die is cast.

My advice would be to save after your last preseason game of '08, see what path you get, and if you don't like it simply revert to the save and try again.
I have done this several times and it works, but it is still possible to get the same draft path a couple times in a row.

By the way, the chances of getting english six times in a row, as avanti did, are 1 in 4,096.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

what they said. I've done what ebongreen told you to do and gotten the english draft 3 times in a row. Also gotten the zazzali twice in a row, the jones and sweetney ones dont come up as much in my experience.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron Yatch
what they said. I've done what ebongreen told you to do and gotten the english draft 3 times in a row. Also gotten the zazzali twice in a row, the jones and sweetney ones dont come up as much in my experience.
i ALWAYS got the sweetney one, (i always wanted a path with a good qb and rambis didnt cut it) til i figured out the trick of getting different ones shown above ^ finally got the english path that i wanted so bad, ended up trading up to the 3rd pick and getting english, then reached for bellows, boma, and that tight end thats compared to cooley (cant remember his name) and completely beasted my offense. (im doing the dolphins)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »