Home

10 Day contracts in Association? And what are the front, back, base contract types?

This is a discussion on 10 Day contracts in Association? And what are the front, back, base contract types? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 16
10 Day contracts in Association? And what are the front, back, base contract types?

In NBA 2k12 How do you sign players to 10 day contracts and what does the contract types like front, back, and base, etc mean in Association? Thanks to anyone who can help me out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 10 Day contracts in Association? And what are the front, back, base contract type

I dont think you can do 10 day contracts but im not 100% sure, as for the contract types, the front means you give the player more money in the 1st year of the deal and less as the years go. Base is equal money every year, and back is more money every year
Old 04-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 10 Day contracts in Association? And what are the front, back, base contract type

I think you can only sign a 10 day to a player out of the D League, but after it expires you can't sign another one. I remember doing it one time in association in 2k12.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

10 day contracts are in the game. You can sign players to them after January 1, just like the real NBA rule.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 05-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Yea i've tried it with veterans like Charlie Bell, James Posey, etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 46

are these still in 13?
Old 03-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9

Front and back change whether the player makes more money, or less as the years go by. Bird rights allow you to give a player more money with no cap hit.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #8
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
are these still in 13?
yeah they are. Like someone said you need to wait until after January 1. Just cycle through the length of the contract and it will come up.

The back, front, and base contracts control how much each player makes per year out of his contract. The base you make the same, the front you make the most money the soonest and lose money at a rate of 4.5% I believe as you go through your contract, and the back is you get 4.5% of last years salary added for the next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »