Home

Super LBs/Psychic DBs Fix

This is a discussion on Super LBs/Psychic DBs Fix within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Super LBs/Psychic DBs Fix

Hey guys, after a few test games I can confidently say that I have reduced, if not completely removed the Super Linebackers/Psychic Dbacks from madden. I have been working on an updated roster for all the free agency movements, and have been vigorously been creating CAPs for the upcoming rookies (now at 128), and been 'removing' players abilities to be psychic. Anyways, normally I have always made my rosters for myself (and wasn't even aware that rosters could be shared until recently) but I know that Super LBs and Psychic DBs are a HUGE problem for many many people, SO would anyone have an interest in using my roster for themselves when I'm finished with it? If a more than a few people are interested I will go ALL OUT with transactions and stuff but, if only a handful are I won't go that far.. anyways. let me know what you guys think.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Crunk3nstein's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Super LBs/Psychic DBs Fix

I would definitely be interested.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I already did a roster like that with updated rosters and rookies, just search my user name and see if u like the rosters and let me know I will be glad to give u my most recent file...
Old 04-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk3105
I already did a roster like that with updated rosters and rookies, just search my user name and see if u like the rosters and let me know I will be glad to give u my most recent file...
I just read your thread. From all the testing I've done in the past couple weeks, nothing has pointed to me that jumping was what created the Super LBs. It's a combination of things that create it. Thanks for the offer but, I have always made my own rosters.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14

what system?

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

360, sorry I forgot to mention that.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
Rookie

Weres the file
Old 04-29-2012, 01:09 AM   #8
Rookie

why do you think lbs are so super becides jumping way up and snaching picks? obviously thats why they seem super to me in madden? pretty much only reason to for me anyway.. are you playing on a team with a bad o-line? that could be your problem lol

Last edited by dandeman; 04-29-2012 at 01:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »