Home

Was Augusta (course in TW 12) better than this years version?

This is a discussion on Was Augusta (course in TW 12) better than this years version? within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-25-2012, 03:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Was Augusta (course in TW 12) better than this years version?

new Augusta seems fake . your thoughts? the greens are just a tad "off", not even on tournament speeds it just doesn't feel real and last year did or is this a case of just played so many rounds last year I'll never quite well this year's version these it's not as definitive as last years the greens really felt alive and now they just feel like any other course it's well done don't get me wrong but it just feels like any other course and last year it felt really exceptional
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Was Augusta (course in TW 12) better than this years version?

holy ****.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Can't say I noticed any difference....Augusta was faster than any other greens I have played in the game.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

What your feeling is the difference in the way the game does the shot making... Last year, slow to fast changed distance hit on the meter... This year its basically all proportional and tempo based... Slow to fast means not much of anything for the putt meter so outside of crazy breaks... It does not feel much different from any greens..

That and it just seems like there is no truly "Fast" greens this year with the putting. Rumor is that it is broken entirely as the amount you play a shot up hill/down hill does not seem to change from slow to fast ever.... Basically, every green is slow....

My evidence is the 16th at Augusta... The ball seems simply put "stuck in the mud" when you attempt to roll the ball down the hill on your tee shot.. It sometimes does not come down at all from a point that it should... That should never be a problem at Augusta and was not last year.....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »