Home

Yoenis Cespedes Help? Please!!!!!

This is a discussion on Yoenis Cespedes Help? Please!!!!! within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Yoenis Cespedes Help? Please!!!!!

Hey Guys,

I am recently new to this forum and I just want say how glad I am to be apart of this community. Everyone is really helpful and I really appreciate all of the work everyone puts in to making this game eperience the best it can possibly be. Now to my point I have a dilema. I dont have online capabilities at the house, and the only time I can get on the internet is at work. I really really want to creat and accurate depiction of Yoenis Cespedes for my game, but due to not having online access at the house I cannot download from the player vault, OSFM rosters, nor SCEA rosters. Can anyone please give me an accurate re-creation list from the rosters you have (whether it be Knights, SCEA, etc.) that I can use to make the most accurate representation possible. This would include a complete facial features list, body type, equipment, attributes, and batting stance. I realize this may be alot of work for someone but I really dont know where else to turn. I would really appreciate it. I realize I could try and do this myself but unfortunately I am not as creative at customization as some of the other people on this forum are. Thanks in at advance everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Yoenis Cespedes Help? Please!!!!!

Better idea, just download OSFM at work, put it on a flash drive and boom, you have a perfect Yoenis.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

When you are at work can you not just download the offline link for the OSFM roster. Put it on a USB and transfer to your PS3.

Edit: Beat me to it^
Old 04-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #4
Banned

I appreciate the advice guys... Unfortunately at work the run random weekly scan checks on our system and if they find any unauthorized downloads it could spell bad news for your boy lol. I know this is a big request but I humbly ask for help. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
Rookie

Do it at your local library.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #6
Banned

Library would be a great idea. Only problem is I work mon through Saturday 12 hours each day. Library is generally closed on Sunday's. I do understand the gravity of my request and would not ask unless I was desperate and out of options. It would probably tAke somebody an hour to write me the post. Maybe I could offer something to make it worth someone on the communities time?
Old 04-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Coffee Shop or McDonalds or somewhere else that offers WiFi access?
Old 04-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Do you have a smartphone? If so, this could help. Anywhere with any kind of wi-fi access would also help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »