Home

New NHL 11 Roster Update {Download Inside}

This is a discussion on New NHL 11 Roster Update {Download Inside} within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Arrow New NHL 11 Roster Update {Download Inside}

Hey guys,

Been busy so it took longer than expected.

Now,

I know the situation with the roster sharing. However, if you know what your doing as far as CFW and save unlocking - maybe you can use this update. Who knows, you might as well try it as is, maybe it'll work? lol.

Disclaimer:

-This roster is meant solely for B-A-GM mode. All players should be on the current teams!

- Rookies such as Nugent-Hopkins, Baertschi, etc are NOT on the exhibition roster. HOWEVER, when you fire up a new dynasty mode, they will magically be there on your team You can sign them to an entry level 2-way contract and put them on your main roster. Or you can let them play it out in the CHL for a couple years or whatever so they can become better.

-Some of the rookies I had to create. Particularly USA NCAA players...because they are not in the game. So guys like Kreider, Oleksiak, etc are in the AHL of their respective teams.

- The reason the draft picks are not on the exhibition roster is because the game duplicates them when you start a new Gm. So you would have Nugent-Hopkins X2, etc etc which would be stupid.

- AHL is not accurate because (I don't care) Maybe some day. lol

- Player numbers/captaincies will be addressed in a future update. They are prob not 100% accurate.

- I put a lot of retired players such as Modano, Rafalski, Foote on National teams and custom teams. I don't know, it's a big mess but I didn't want them in free agency when I started a new GM. lol

- If you get this to work, PLEASE leave feedback. Anything I missed, or if you think certain players need ratings adjustments, jersey/captain things, or players that I missed, LET ME KNOW

Also, if your just playing a buddy or whatever at home and you want a rookie on your exhibition roster you can go to one of the custom teams I had to make and a lot of the rookies should be in there.

Hopefully somebody will find this useful.

Peace,
Kyle
Attached Files
File Type: zip roster_04092012.zip (1.95 MB, 258 views)

Last edited by ReMiNiSc3; 04-09-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New NHL 11 Roster Update {Download Inside}

Unfortunately this does not work.
I tried with the program "Param edit" windows version but I finished with a corrupted save.

I save a roster file, then I used "Param edit" to make your roster save compatible with mine.

Maybe you can make some software suggestions to do this.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
Rookie

There is also PS3 Save Unlocker. Also note that you need CFW to use these types of utilities.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
Pro

Yes, of course. I have 3.55 Kmeaw CFW.

I will try with PS3SaveUnlocker soon.

Last edited by lorak; 04-17-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:19 PM   #5
Pro

Unhappy Re: New NHL 11 Roster Update {Download Inside}

I tested it, but my ps3 detects only a corrupted game save.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #6
Rookie

When I try to load it it says that the file is associated with another user. What do I do?
Old 01-30-2013, 11:57 AM   #7
Just started!

Hey Kyle i can load the files via rosters load/save/delete within the game but i don't see the updates, i create a b a gm still don't see them,
Old 01-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moveco
Hey Kyle i can load the files via rosters load/save/delete within the game but i don't see the updates, i create a b a gm still don't see them,
This thread is old, so this roster is a little outdated too. I switched to NHL 13 anyway. However, the updates in this roster should be viewable if you loaded it correctly.

To see the rookies on the teams in NHL11 BeAGM you have to sign them to an ELC via the "Contracts" option. If I remember right, I did do pretty significant rating updates. Should be good to go.

Also, there have been recent developments on the PS3 scene which 100% ENABLES roster sharing and save game decrypting. Basically, there are tools out there that will allow you to change the "account_id" of your save files and also decrypt save files for editing once you have figured out the format.

That being said, there are things you need to know such as your console_id and also the disc key. I will not mention how and where to go to do this on this forum but I will say the information is out there.

There is a great developer out there by the name of Artem http://www.artemkh.com/ and he has said he has an editor for PS3 rosters in the works. Release date = unknown.

I've also done a little work with the roster format and have figured out most of the format but have experienced a few hiccups. Time allowing, hopefully I will have something one of these days.

An editor for roster files would be great because it would allow you to edit things such as player contracts, height/weight, etc. Not to mention how fast you would be able to do it without having to deal with EA's SLOW UI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »