Home

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Wishlist within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #1
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Wishlist

Someone made the original wishlist thread before the game even came out and it got locked. Now that all of us have spent some time with it I figured it's time to start another one.

I'm quite happy with Tiger Woods this year and don't have many complaints. Even if I get next year's edition I'm pretty sure I'll be holding on to this one because of how much fun I'm having with it. With that being said, every game can be improved. If you have anything that you'd like to see in Tiger Woods 14 let us know.

Career Mode
1. More detailed stats. Each season I should be able to see where I rank on the tour in driving, putting, FIR, GIR, etc. I should also be able to look back at old tournaments I competed in to see how I did.

Country Club
1. Increase the number of people able to join from 25 to at least 50.

2. Add the ability to create a full-featured online tour with detailed stat tracking, a recorded results history of every tournament played, leaderboards and tour rankings.

3. An EA website to view all country club information similar to what you see in NBA 2K's and Madden's online associations/franchises.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 04-08-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
Rookie

BIG17EASY's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles

3. An EA website to view all country club information similar to what you see in NBA 2K's and Madden's online associations/franchises.
You can view Country Club info online, although the info available is extremely limited.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG17EASY
You can view Country Club info online, although the info available is extremely limited.
Where do you go to check it out?
Old 04-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs
Old 04-08-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
Rookie

mcmax3000's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker

That site doesn't work for me. It keeps asking if I want to join the club that I'm already a member of.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Unless I'm missing something, I would like more golfers next year. Sitting here watching The Masters, and there are so many people not in the game. Oousthuizen, Hanson, Jimenez, Singh, Mickelson, Couples, Schwartzel, Watson, Westwood, Harrington, Stenson, etc. would all be awesome to have, but I'm not sure why we don't.

Last edited by TripleCrown9; 04-08-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #7
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
To be honest I'd rather have less PGA golfers and let that disc space be used for something else. I would think most people use their profile golfer.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 04-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #8
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

NO PHANTOM DROPS. Seriously, this is close to a game killer. Think suction blocking and phantom tackles times one hundred. Its a golf game - playing your ball where it LANDS is one of the MAJOR points of the game. If you can't get all the animations worked out then rope back some of the time you spent thinking of ways to add arcade boosts and DLC crap to your game.

Stats, stats stats. How do you make a golf title that doesn't even allow you to view your scorecard during a tournament? How do you make a golf title that saves a single 'best score' for each course but no other info about it....was is raining, windy, tournament difficulty, cag, tiger, 5 eagles and 5 bogies, where is the scorecard. Is this TW Street or is this a serious sports title because if it is the later you are years behind.

Broadcast presentation. Frankly EA games have always been pretty crap when it comes to presentation. I guess because each year the devs are tasked with another long list of crappy new 'features' and DLC tie-ins to complete for the EA marketing team so they never get time to go back and polish what should be the core of the game. Oddly, other titles THRIVE on a much narrower focus and putting presentation first.

CC that don't suck. Again, back to the 'stat' thing. The current CC experience has little to offer outside of private, user created tournaments and it still doesn't even do a decent job with those.

ONLINE. Rewind 10 years ago. If you are not even surpassing the bar set by Links 2004 then you have serious issues. Foursome. Fastplay. XSN stat tracking. Mix and match difficulties in head to head play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »