Home

Gaging interest for an "Online Legacy"

This is a discussion on Gaging interest for an "Online Legacy" within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11
Gaging interest for an "Online Legacy"

Hey guys,

I play CHoops 2k8 probably as much as anyone around these parts. I've been wanting to start up a legacy with some OS members that we can share through the 2Kshare.

I have the newest 2011-2012 roster and they look really good. We can do an Open or Closed legacy, depending on interest. I was thinking about doing an open one (but still picking mid-major teams) so the option to edit and make changes in legacy is still available.

I'm up for a 2,3, or 4 person legacy so just let me know so I we can figure this out. Once we get this started, we can use this thread to communicate, talk about our games, and whatnot.

Keep in mind, the sliders that I use. 15 or 16 minute halves, and I use a modified version of mojorises sliders (check them out on 2kshare to try them out) and theyre pretty challenging.

Let me know fellas!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Gaging interest for an "Online Legacy"

I am down for this! I've used mojerises' sliders before too and outside the speeds I have enjoyed the sliders. This would be a fun thing to do outside of my coach mode legacy.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

Awesome! I was hoping you in particular would be interested since I frequently see you on these boards. I changed the speeds to 75/50 respectively in my own legacies but I'm definitely open for changes. What would you like for it to be?

What's your gamertag? Mine's WutZ KraKaLaKin. Yes I know, you can laugh at me...haha.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #4
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
Awesome! I was hoping you in particular would be interested since I frequently see you on these boards. I changed the speeds to 75/50 respectively in my own legacies but I'm definitely open for changes. What would you like for it to be?

What's your gamertag? Mine's WutZ KraKaLaKin. Yes I know, you can laugh at me...haha.
hahahaha Mine is "VandyRedskins30" and I can adjust to any speeds that you would want. I usually have it at 60/47 but it's totally fine by me to adjust to a new speed.

Last edited by VandyRedskins21; 04-07-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #5
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

Sounds good. I'll compromise and make it 60/50. I'll go upload the roster I have to the 2kshare so you can look at it and see what team you wanna pick.

I'd prefer we stay Open Legacy, but stick with the mid-majors. I was thinking about rolling with Iona because I love the way they play and they have some stud upper class guys on their squad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I wish I had time to join one of these, but since I don't, I would love to see one of these start up here on the boards. Would be interesting to follow multiple managers in the same dynasty.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #7
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

This one is gonna be pretty laid back so if you ever reconsider we'll be glad to have you! I love your work in the Dynasty HQ boards.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
Sounds good. I'll compromise and make it 60/50. I'll go upload the roster I have to the 2kshare so you can look at it and see what team you wanna pick.

I'd prefer we stay Open Legacy, but stick with the mid-majors. I was thinking about rolling with Iona because I love the way they play and they have some stud upper class guys on their squad.
We can do 75/50. Like I said I'm totally willing to change to whatever you (and anyone else) want.

Last edited by VandyRedskins21; 04-07-2012 at 06:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »