Home

Old 04-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8
NCAA FOOTBALL (THE OVERHAUL)

You can call it early, I'll call it neccessary.

NCAA FOOTBALL SERIES WISHLIST
  • GAMEPLAY IMPROVEMENTS
    • MOMENTUM
    • WEIGHT-SHIFTING
    • ACCELERATION
    • GRADUAL SLOWING DOWN
    • BALANCE
    • FOOT-PLANTING
    • PHYSICS!!!
  • DYNASTY IMPROVEMVENTS
    • WEEKLY RECAP SHOWS
      • RECAPS SCORES FROM THE TOP 25, NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAMES, TOP PLAYS, AND ESPNU 150 RECRUITING DECISIONS.
      • DESIGNATE A DAY, AT THE END OF THE WEEK, WHERE ALL RECRUITS MAKE THEIR DECISION (INSTEAD OF CALLING EACH RECRUIT AT THAT MOMENT, PLAN THINGS THROUGHOUT EACH WEEK, THINGS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO TO RECRUIT THAT PLAYER, AND THEN FIND OUT THE RESULTS OF YOUR PITCH ON THAT DESIGNATED DAY. **RESULTS VARY BASED ON YOUR COACHES RECRUITING RATING - SEE CH2K8). THIS WAY THE AI CAN GATHER ALL THE DATA FROM SELECTED GAMES/RECRUITS AND PRESENT IT TO YOU IN A WEEKLY, OR BI-WEEKLY, SHOW.
    • SMARTER COACHING CAROUSEL HIRE/FIRE LOGIC.
    • KEEP TRACK OF COACHING ACHIEVMENTS & RECORDS AND LET YOUR COACH WORK HIS WAY INTO THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME, OR BE IMPORTED INTO MADDEN.
    • GIVE THE USER THE ABILITY TO HIRE/FIRE THEIR OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE COORDINATORS.
    • GIVE THE ABILITY TO UPGRADE TEAM FACILITIES.
      • STADIUM EXPANSION - CREATE A STADIUM/ OR TEAMBUILDER
    • INCORPORATE A "SCHOOL REVENUE TRACKER."
      • ADDS UP THE AMOUNT OF MONEY EACH PROGRAM EARNS - BASED ON STADIUM CAPACITY/ATTENDENCE, TV CONTRACTS WITH ESPN, ETC..
    • MEDICAL REDSHIRTS
    • SPRING GAME/HIGH SCHOOL ALL AMERICAN GAME
ROAD TO GLORY IMPROVEMENTS
    • ADD "KEY GAMES."
    • USE A REVAMPED POINTS SYSTEM
      • EARN POINTS BY ON FIELD PERFORMANCE DURING GAMES/PRACTICE/SCRIMMAGES - OR BY POSITION DRILLS.
      • POINTS ARE WORTH MORE IN "KEY GAMES" - RIVALRY GAMES, NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAMES, CHAMP/BOWL GAMES, ETC..
    • POPULARITY/DRAFT STOCK TRACKER
      • ON FIELD INTERVIEWS WITH ESPN REPORTER (ERIN ANDREWS/DESMOND HOWARD) WHERE YOUR ANSWERS AFFECT YOUR POPULARITY/DRAFT STOCK AROUND THE COUNTRY - ALSO INFLUENCES HEISMAN CONSIDERATION. (YOUR PERFORMANCE IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS, OBVIOUSLY)
  • PRESENTATION
    • SOUNDS
      • KEEP CHRISTIAN ON THIS
    • VISUALS
      • ADD MORE STAT OVERLAYS
      • COLLEGE GAMEDAY!!
      • CUSTOM CAMERAL ANGLES
      • ADD THE CHAIN GANG
      • FIX ECU'S STADIUM (I FEEL BAD FOR THEIR FANS LOL)

Last edited by t2jBird; 04-07-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NCAA 14 WISHLIST

I'll call it way too early, since the ONLY info we have is sights and sounds. For all we know, everything you posted could be in. We know absolutely nothing.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
I'll call it way too early, since the ONLY info we have is sights and sounds. For all we know, everything you posted could be in. We know absolutely nothing.
The last 4-5 things I listed have been confirmed not to be in the game, and they would be the easiest to implement. So I think its safe to say that EVERYTHING I put isn't in 13; actually, I'd bet everything I own on it. This is more for the people not buying 13, and are already looking ahead to 14. I like the way NCAAF is headed, but I want to go ahead and get these ideas floating around, just in case

Last edited by t2jBird; 04-07-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2

I agree with this thread. This is the first time I wont be buying the game this year. Its 2012 and something as simple as a chain gang is still not in the game?

EA needs to hold off on releasing the game for a year to fix all of the problems associated with the game. EA wont do this.

The true SIM players are outnumbered by the people who mindlessly buy this game just to play online
Old 05-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL (THE OVERHAUL)

This is about the time of year EA plans for NCAA Football 14, so its not too early.
I would like to see from a presentation to see ESPN on ABC. That would be cool for during the studio updates for Rece to say "Over on ABC a big fight between Big 10 rivals" While you're on ESPN or vice versa. Also, to go along with College Gameday, it would be cool if the top game each week was moved to primetime on ABC and College Gameday was there. They could use graphics and music that they use on Saturday Night Football. And if they brought in ESPN's BCS coverage with their music and all that stuff. But for gameplay, the line needs a lot of work. I would also like a classic games moment, kind of like in NBA 2K12. For instance, they could have Texas vs. USC 2006 and change the score bug to ABC Sports like NBA 2K12 did with an old fashioned one, etc. I would also like to see a coach gameplan, where you decide what your going to do for that game if you simulate, or same thing if your a coordinator. I'd also like if your a head coach to have your assistants recruit top players like they do. Decommitments would be sweet, too. There's a lot more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2012, 01:47 AM   #6
Banned

tlew09's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudo670
This is about the time of year EA plans for NCAA Football 14, so its not too early.
I would like to see from a presentation to see ESPN on ABC. That would be cool for during the studio updates for Rece to say "Over on ABC a big fight between Big 10 rivals" While you're on ESPN or vice versa. Also, to go along with College Gameday, it would be cool if the top game each week was moved to primetime on ABC and College Gameday was there. They could use graphics and music that they use on Saturday Night Football. And if they brought in ESPN's BCS coverage with their music and all that stuff. But for gameplay, the line needs a lot of work. I would also like a classic games moment, kind of like in NBA 2K12. For instance, they could have Texas vs. USC 2006 and change the score bug to ABC Sports like NBA 2K12 did with an old fashioned one, etc. I would also like to see a coach gameplan, where you decide what your going to do for that game if you simulate, or same thing if your a coordinator. I'd also like if your a head coach to have your assistants recruit top players like they do. Decommitments would be sweet, too. There's a lot more.
Yeah, that'd be sweet to have rece talk ab other televised games (on ABC) and to show a clip of some big plays or injuries! Man im getting excited thinking about the new possibilities of this game, with all the new info we've gotten for NCAA 13. Let's keep this bumped.

Last edited by tlew09; 05-17-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:15 AM   #7
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3

For me, a weekly wrap-up show isn't necessary, in-game highlights are sufficient. Maybe a weekly wrap-up on the ESPN thing in the dynasty menu.

For me, the three biggest things are 85-man rosters, accurate and expanded equipment, and duplicate numbers. Gameplay improvements would also be very welcome.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:13 AM   #8
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11

I hope NCAA 14 isn't just NCAA 13 with RTP. I'd definitely buy it, but it would look bad from public perception POV with Madden already having RTP, and NCAA just having to implement something that's already built.. They at least need to upgrade the CC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »