Home

Madden 12 Post draft franchise.

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Post draft franchise. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11
Madden 12 Post draft franchise.

I am working on a project similar to that of Raiderboy3 where I am doing a franchise file to follow what happened in real life.
I am currently still working on my draft class (Don't bother me about my draft class, it's not ready yet) but I am almost done with it so that said my next step would be to make CAPs for players like Randy Moss who are not in the final roster update. I need to know what players I need to make a CAP for that are not in the final roster update. Please don't waste my time with practice squad players like Harvey Unga, I will only put time in on legit players like Randy Moss. Are there any more besides Moss that I need to make for my franchise to be accurate.

Yes I will post my franchise file after it is ready but that will not be until a week or two after the NFL draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
Rookie

Missin_ATL's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 12 Post draft franchise.

This sounds nice are you going to control all 32 teams or what
Old 04-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #3
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Yes, all 32 teams will be under complete user control so you can use whatever team or teams you wish.

Right now though I haven't even gotten to the actual franchise file and I am trying to look to the future, so if anyone can think of any missing players from the game that are relevant and will be playing in 2012, please list them so I can get them added before I start my franchise file. Once I start that file, the rosters are final.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know you said no "practice squad" players or whatever, but you might have to create Rams practice squad punter Tom Malone (formerly of USC) because they just lost Donnie Jones to the Texans and have no one to fill the void.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:20 AM   #5
Rookie

statsdon's Arena

OVR: 6

i have already started the same thing and im more than halfway done. i should be ready for the draft in a couple of days. surprisingly the last roster update is pretty accurate as far as signings go. the only player i had to make was randy moss. there were some players not on the update, but they were like 3rd string linemen. i couldn't keep the kicker from the lions from retiring tho. besides him i got all players not retiring to come back for another year. i went through the draft for a couple of teams and exported them out to play with in exhibition games using a moch draft website to fill in the rookies (colts, broncos, redskins, cowboys, and my bears).
Chicago Blackhawks....
Damn those White Sox!!!

Last edited by statsdon; 04-03-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #6
Rookie

statsdon's Arena

I am finally done! All teams ready for the draft. All teams up to date with releases and free agent singings. i would say it is about 95% accurate because some of the third and fourth string players are not in the game. If anyone wants teams to be exported for exhibition play, let me know and i will do the mock draft and upload teams.
Chicago Blackhawks....
Damn those White Sox!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #7
Rookie

luby3131's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by statsdon
I am finally done! All teams ready for the draft. All teams up to date with releases and free agent singings. i would say it is about 95% accurate because some of the third and fourth string players are not in the game. If anyone wants teams to be exported for exhibition play, let me know and i will do the mock draft and upload teams.
This sounds great! Can you upload the franchise file?
Old 04-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #8
Rookie

statsdon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by luby3131
This sounds great! Can you upload the franchise file?
sure, my draft order is not correct but i will upload anyways later tonight.
Chicago Blackhawks....
Damn those White Sox!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »