Home

MLB 11 The Show PSP 2012 Roster...

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show PSP 2012 Roster... within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon10 MLB 11 The Show PSP 2012 Roster...

Hi all.

I've been working on a 2012 roster for MLB 11 the show for PSP all winter. Just about every roster move is included. The rosters aren't perfect, as there isn't enough space on a few rosters for all the players, (Each roster only holds 40.) such as the Yankees, Red Sox, or Nationals.

I think it's a pretty good roster though, and almost every player has a custom stance/motion. (Say thanks to Knight & his crew when you see Brian Bocock step up to the plate with a custom stance. Probably 90% of the stances I used were copied from his MLB/09/10/11 roster... As always, thanks for the effort)

-Also, for players who signed with a team and then retired, (Carlos Guillen) or players who were cut, (Kuo) or players who I put on rosters just to fill them up (Brad Penny) are OFF the 40 man roster, so if you begin a season, those players will be in the FA pool.

-Andy Pettitte isn't included, but you can edit a fake player and create him if you start a franchise.

-EDIT, check my most recent post for new instructions. I think I may have found out why people are having trouble. Hope this one works!
Attached Files
File Type: zip UCUS98758Roster1.zip (901.7 KB, 965 views)

Last edited by elbaumel; 04-14-2012 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Final roster v.3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
Rookie

jmount78's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show PSP 2012 Roster...

Thanks for putting this together!!!! I can't wait to download it and try it. I hate that they stopped making The Show for the PSP.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
Rookie

No problem! Hope you enjoy it! I'll also upload another one after opening day to account for the flux of roster moves that we're about to see. Still, let me know what you think!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just wanted to say, thanks a lot as well!!!! Totally awesome. Look forward to the opening day one. Thanks a lot again, can't thank you enough.

Edit: How do I put them onto my PSP? I know its in saved data, but I cant seem to load it. Thanks

Last edited by armyboy12345; 03-28-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

The file says corrupted data in Saved Data Utility after I drag over to SAVEDATA from desktop. I have tried to Extract twice.....

Anyone else having problems?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
Rookie

Something may be wrong with the file... I'm uploading a new one. Here's what I did- Instead of dragging the folder directly to SAVEDATA, drag it to PSP, and to the SAVEDATA folder within the PSP folder. Just tried it and it worked.

-Also, not all of the lineups are set. Rosters are all there though. They'll be 100% ready for season mode in a few days, once cuts are made, and I'm able to free up roster space for teams like the Yankees and Nationals.

edit- Amazing. Literally 60 seconds after I finish typing this, I read a tweet that says the Nats released Jason Michaels. Well, considering the Nats roster is already 100% filled, I could have used that info before... oh well... but to all who download, Michaels is on the Nats roster, if you want to swap him out for another player, there are a few currently in the FA pool... Severino (RP) Xavier Nady, and possibly Cole Kimball (RP... not sure if he's there)

Last edited by elbaumel; 03-29-2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Jason Michaels
Old 03-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

LOL, its alright.

Thanks a lot, this thing rocks. Can't wait till the season starts
Old 03-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #8
Rookie

Haha I know. Just think it's kinda funny how I see at least 10 different moves that went down that I had no idea about 10 minutes after I posted the roster! Although the Abreu 'deal' really surprised me. Can't believe anyone would actually give something up for him at this stage.

- So glad you're enjoying it! Can't wait to put out another one on opening day!

-Also, if anyone has a particular team they want me to take a closer look at before opening day, (Just for the stances, motions, a particular player you'd want on the roster if it's filled) let me know and I'll take a look

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »