Home

A New Man in MoTown - A Detroit Pistons Association

This is a discussion on A New Man in MoTown - A Detroit Pistons Association within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
A New Man in MoTown - A Detroit Pistons Association

Detroit Pistons Association

Game: NBA 2K12
Mode: Association
Rosters: Default 2k most recent (as of 3/28)
Difficulty: All-pro (simulating all games anyway)
Sliders: Simulation
Season Length: 58 games

Last edited by UKPhilliesFan; 03-26-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: A New Man in MoTown - A Detroit Pistons Association

PISTONS ANNOUNCE NEW BOSS

The Detroit Pistons today unveiled new owner Martin Kleijsters. Kleijsters owns an oil company in Germany and is classified as a billionaire, so financial backing can be assured. As well as being financially interested, Kleijsters has also been an NBA fan sine the early 1990s, and has been a Pistons fanatic since then. He has had Pistons season tickets since 1997/8 and is happy to become involved with the club.

"I'm here to help", Martin said at a press conference earlier, "I witnessed the championship in 2003/04. I know the importance of basketball in this city and I want to see it thrive again."

We are as eager as he is, and lay in wait for his first move.

FS Detroit+ will be airing the home opener of your Detroit Pistons, sponsored by Belle Tires.

Last edited by UKPhilliesFan; 03-26-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:39 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: A New Man in MoTown - A Detroit Pistons Association

BRANDON ROY RELEASED, PISTONS INTERESTED?

Today it was announced that the Portland Trail Blazers have released Brandon Roy. Roy, 28, has spent many years troubled by injuries in the NBA which is possibly the reason that Portland got rid of him.*

However, he has had many inspirational moments, including a 4th quarter comeback for Portland against Dallas in last year's playoffs. This means surely one team would enjoy his services.

Well that team, sources understand, could be the Pistons. He would fit in perfectly at the guard position and would provide much needed depth for a roster that is bare with potential rather than talent.

When asked, new owner Martin Kleijsters had this to say: "He's a great player. While I'm not ruling out us acquiring him, I don't think anyone is. He is undoubtedly talented and if he can keep healthy then its anyone's gain."

A reminder that FS Detroit+ will have the home opener for your Detroit Pistons, sponsored by Belle Tires.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »