Home

Schnaidt1's Sliders For Bedwardsroy's roster

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's Sliders For Bedwardsroy's roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-24-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Schnaidt1's Sliders For Bedwardsroy's roster

Okay I lied, I decided to Post 1 more slider set for this game. As always I strive for the most realistic stats all across the board, and I think that overall, this set does indeed deliver that with Bedwardsroy's roster set.

1. please play with these exactly how they are for a full game, do not tweak anything after 1 qt or a half etc.

2. if you try these on pro and they are too easy, try them exactly how they are on all star before you go and make changes and so on.

3. i tried as hard as i could to get these play as realistic as possible. but somethings are really goin to be based off the user. example. a person who shoots three's and mid range all day isnt going to see the foul number he things should be real. if you post up and drive to the hoop on occasion, you will see fouls.

4. turnovers and steals are another. some guys are better at reading passes and making better decisions, and others are better at stealing the ball. please understand if one of these is too easy for you and you arent seeing the realism, either turn up the difficulty. or follow some adjustments given below.

So here was my issue, I love Beds edits, but no matter what i did with sliders. I could never get a team to go to their post players ever. I ran so many test games against the magic and dwight howard would have only 6 shot attempts. in my effort to figure it out....i checked out "touches" in player tendency, what i found was a really low number for psot players. dwight has a 33 touch rating. this resulted in gameplay where his team would throw him the ball but he would pass it right back to them. I found a roster set very similiar to beds in 2kshare for Ps3 called "nba season" (I highly recommend giving it a try) they have post players with higher tendency ratings. this makes a huge difference!! so what i am doing is posting my sliders for beds roster and then a 2nd set for this different roster.

Camera:Broadcast
Difficulty level- Pro
Game speed: 44
Player Speed: 47
quarter length:11 min
fatigue: on
injuries: on
clutch factor: OFF
shooting type: shock stick timing
free throw: real free throw %
defensive assist: 60

OFFENSE: HUM/CPU
ISS:43/49
CSS:44/48
MRS:45/47
3ps:48/50
lay up:48/49
dunk:60/60
dunk in traffic:40/40
pass accuracy:49/47
alley oop success:49/49
contact shot success:20/20

DEFENSE
DCSF: 55/55
ICSF:70/70
HDS:60/70
SS:60/60

ATTRIBUTES
QUICKNESS:0/0
VERTICAL:0/0
STRENGTH:100/100
STAMINA: 46/46
DURABILITY:55/55
HUSTLE:0/0
BALL HANDLING:0/0
HANDS:0/0
DUNKING ABILITY:35/35
ON BALL DEFENSE:0/0
STEALING:0/0
BLOCKING:99/99
OFFENSIVE AWARENESS:30/70
DEFENSIVE AWARENESS:70/30
OFFENSIVE REBOUNDING:90/10
DEFENSIVE REBOUNDING:10/90
CLUTCH FACTOR:0/0
CONSISTENCY:0/0
FATGUE RATE:60/60
INJURY FREQUENCY:35/35
INJURY SEVERITY:35/35

TENDENCIES these are CPU only unless their is one posted for HUM
TIS:93
TCS:75
TMS:75
T3S:52
ATB:83
LPP:97
TAO:80
AD:70/70
AP:100/100
PPL:80/80
GOBS:75/75
CS:81/81
BC:70/80

FOULS these are the same for both!
OBFF:85
CFF:99
BFF:23
RFF:78
SFF:85
LBFF:85

Now I know you may think that the fouls are set really high. They are but there still arent that many fouls called. at least not many shooting fouls. my issue is rebounding numbers are too high. this is a direct results of teams taking too many shots in a game. the field goal percentage is right. but because shots arent getting taken off the stats because of free throws. it gives this issue. my goals is to have teams AVERAGE 24 free throws a game. that is roughly 12 shots per game off the total. so instead of seeing teams always have 50 rebounds. should be down to around 38-40 which is more realistic.

Okay for the other roster. (which if you cant find it just ask me i'll tell you which one) everything is the exact same from top to bottom except for tendencies...

here are my tendencies for this other roster.

TIS:23
TCS:26
TMS:26
T3S:25
ATB:35
LPP:40
TAO:40
AD:70/70
AP:100/100
PPL:80/80
GOBS:72/72
CS:81/81
BC:75/85

FOULS these are the same for both!

OBFF:85
CFF:99
BFF:23
RFF:78
SFF:85
LBFF:85

please give feedback including stats, and which roster you used. its much appreciated!! cheers!!

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 03-31-2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Made a Mistake
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Re: Schnaidt1's Sliders For Bedwardsroy's roster

Just want to mention, I made a quick fix to an error in the sliders I posted. for CPU Tendencies, Mid range should be 65 and 3pt should be 55

I guess looking at so many numbers messed me up haha.

anyways hope you guys are enjoying!

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 03-26-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

hey schnaidt glad you made a slider set for bedwardsroy's amazing rosters..gonna try them out..
Old 03-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #4
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Gladly!! i am really trying to go for absolute statistical realism.

unfortunately it seems no matter what I do i have yet to have a Center or Power forward drop over 20 on me.

centers take 5 shots a game roughly. I have had kg and blake griffin drop 16 points on me...

but other than that it seems as if shooting guards...no matter who are going to be dropping the points lol.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #5
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

another quick mistake i fixed. cpu play passing lanes was set at 0 but should have been 70.

my apologies

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2012, 04:55 AM   #6
Rookie

schnaidt i use real player %, what changes do you think should i make for the offense sliders?thanks man..
Old 03-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #7
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrus001
schnaidt i use real player %, what changes do you think should i make for the offense sliders?thanks man..
for that match the cpus offensive sliders with ur own...

i got a big update coming tomorrow that has some tendency, fouls, an attribute changes! stay tuned

Old 03-31-2012, 04:40 AM   #8
Rookie

christmas day of my bulls association..i defeated the lakers 90-81..i shot 46% from the field while the lakers shot 35%..the cpu was competitive from the 1st until the 3rd quarter..but on the 4th quarter they were shooting blanks..the score was only close because of their freethrows..guess i have to adjust the cpu's offensive sliders..other than that the other stats were spot on..great job!!can't wait on the update..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »