Home

Looking for legends?

This is a discussion on Looking for legends? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #1
Rookie

csura999's Arena

OVR: 2
Looking for legends?

I've made a few players and added them to the Player Vault. My PSN name is: csura999
Let me know what you guys think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for legends?

I've downloaded most of your guys so far...very impressive stuff. Not only do they look great they are all A potential and with realistic attributes.

Really like what you're doing so far and I hope you continue. Any chance of a Lou Gehrig at some point?
Old 03-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Pro

pjsnell10's Arena

OVR: 8

Real nice job with the faces. You should get involved with Bedwardsroys all time roster that's going to start pretty soon. We could use your help if you're interested. The threads on here somewhere.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
Rookie

csura999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscureguy
I've downloaded most of your guys so far...very impressive stuff. Not only do they look great they are all A potential and with realistic attributes.

Really like what you're doing so far and I hope you continue. Any chance of a Lou Gehrig at some point?
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. And I'll get around to Gehrig for sure. Can't have the Babe without the Iron Horse. Lol.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #5
Banned

hey man i checked out ur players and there really good keep it man i rated like on all of them also, we need a few key people like you and pjs cause i cant stand going in to the player vault and downloading players with the generic 1 or 2 faces. ive created a couple of good players but some i just can manage to get down but u and pjs do a real nice job
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2012, 08:02 AM   #6
Rookie

csura999's Arena

Uploaded the "Iron Horse" Lou Gehrig and "Double X" Jimmie Foxx to the Player Vault.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #7
Rookie

joebrown352's Arena

OVR: 1

Good work man. By far the best Ruth I have seen. If you have the time do you think you could do some more recently retired legends? I've been looking for a good Maddux, Smoltz, Glavine, and Schilling. Either way keep up the good work man.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #8
Rookie

They both look fantastic! Its nice to have somebody who respects the legends of the game enough to put such good work into them on the vault. It was painful looking for a good Gehrig the last few days and seeing only generic faces lol.

Based on the guys you've been releasing this is probably a stupid question but do you have plans for a Ted Williams down the road?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »