Home

Tiger Woods Ps3 Country Club

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods Ps3 Country Club within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-22-2012, 01:56 AM   #1
Rookie

krtgolfing's Arena

OVR: 3
Tiger Woods Ps3 Country Club

I have not seen a thread yet for Ps3 only for the 360. I am looking to either join a groups country club already or create my own with any help from the community. I am a good player but would just want to meet a group of people who enjoy the game and are out to have fun.. Any help or suggestions would be great!!

EPL - Liverpool FC
MLB - Atlanta Braves
MLS - Charlotte FC
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
NFL - Carolina Panthers
NHL - Carolina Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #2
Rookie

BLB34's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Tiger Woods Ps3 Country Club

Me too. I'm a decent player (usually playing on Tour Pro difficulty w/controller), but I can't compete with the crazy low scores you see online. I just want to enjoy the game with others. My psn id is BLB34 if anyone creates a country club, or just wants to add me to their friends list.

Looking forward to the release on Tuesday.

Last edited by BLB34; 03-22-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:38 AM   #3
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey there golfers!

Can you please enlighten me on this Country Club thing?

The last Tiger Woods I played was 11, does this mean we can create our own club (along with customized holes) and share/play them online?
Old 03-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
Rookie

krtgolfing's Arena

I am not even sure about the whole Country Club thing.. I think we can compete against other country club kind of like the Tavistock cup in real golf. You earn like credits and pins and other stuff...
As I said earlier if we could generate enough interest I would not mind created a country club...

EPL - Liverpool FC
MLB - Atlanta Braves
MLS - Charlotte FC
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
NFL - Carolina Panthers
NHL - Carolina Hurricanes
Old 03-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

Here is my best quick descriotion..

You and up to 24 friends join a CC... Everything you do in the game offline or online help bolster the CC's status... this nets you more coins and xp... The country club can set up daily or weekly tournies with whatever settings the admins choose for your own competition....

The top players will have opportunities to participate in exclusive Online Tournies against other top players in other country clubs. Top Players are determined by how much status you have achieved throughout the week, month, year, ect.... There is a club champion followed by 3 or so Club Pro's and tournaments for each.... There are also Club specific achievements for Birdies's, FIR's, Eagles, ect.. which will get you more coin/xp ect... If you are going to be playing the game, there is no reason whatsoever not to be a part of one. You will progress fast in the game by doing so.

Many will use the CC to establish their own Mini-Tour. Where this all goes is really up to how well it will work. Great concept as it rewards players and groups for simply playing the game both online and offline... We will see in the upcoming weeks if this is a great thing or not....

My CC is an Xbox Live one. If you plan on being on xbox... You are welcome to join....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....

Last edited by kickingguru; 03-22-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #6
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11

Thank you Kickinguru, that's a great description!

What about the actual country club is itself? Are the holes custom made or existing ones? When we create the country club, do we actually create the entire club along with fairways, roughs, bunkers etc.. or do we just use from the clubs that came with the game?
Old 03-23-2012, 09:40 AM   #7
Rookie

jaytay10's Arena

You aren't actually creating the club itself. By that I mean not the course or building. You can create one (or join an existing one) and when you do it is almost like a private room for you and your club members. You can hold tournaments with just your guys. The tournaments can be customized, but ti is customized with the courses already in there.

unless something drastically changes after launch date. When I created mine (Chive On CC) it just asked a few basic things and it was all set up.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

They are using the term "Country Club" to simply describe your group. As of right now, you can only create Weekly and Daily tourneys for your club with existing courses in the game that behave exactly like Live Tournaments have for the past 3 years. The benefit to being in one is that you will get bonuses of xp/coin for completing things in the game and it will add to the CC status overall which will be ranked....

The future of this style of play will be determined upon its success. It could be one of the best online experiences in sports video game history... or it could be another great EA idea that fails to meet expectations.... Time will tell.... I do have hope this time however for some reason...
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »