Home

Any suggestions for accurate classic team tendencies and ratings ?

This is a discussion on Any suggestions for accurate classic team tendencies and ratings ? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-21-2012, 04:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Smile Any suggestions for accurate classic team tendencies and ratings ?

Hey guys struggling to find, or may have missed an accurate tendencies and player ratings for the classic teams featured in the game ....... Need help or any feedback wld b awesome .... Thanks in advance !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Any suggestions for accurate classic team tendencies and ratings ?

I will tell you for one, they have alot of classic players 3 point rating way too high. I think for example Dennis Scott is rated 98 and John Starks is rated 95, and also Wilt shooting tendency is set real low.The were ok 3 point shooters back in the day but those ratings are crazy, and Wilt took his share of shots back in then also. I wish 2K did a better job with the classic players attribute ratings and tendencies.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
I will tell you for one, they have alot of classic players 3 point rating way too high. I think for example Dennis Scott is rated 98 and John Starks is rated 95, and also Wilt shooting tendency is set real low.The were ok 3 point shooters back in the day but those ratings are crazy, and Wilt took his share of shots back in then also. I wish 2K did a better job with the classic players attribute ratings and tendencies.
I agree with their ratings being too high but Denis Scott was more then a "OK" 3pt shooter.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 03-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

There is no justification for 3D to have that rating. As usual, players of the past are highly overrated. But 2K neglects to give current players proper attributes so why do we expect anything different from classic rosters?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
There is no justification for 3D to have that rating. As usual, players of the past are highly overrated. But 2K neglects to give current players proper attributes so why do we expect anything different from classic rosters?
Oh no colts I know it is to high but he labeled him a OK 3pt shooter which he defiantly was not but now way he should be rated that high.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

Many player's tendencies could use an upgrade certainly, especially non superstars. I set Kendall Gill's drive right tendency to 20, Joe Dumars dunk () to 0, gave John Paxson's spot up and pull-up tendencies a boost... to name a few.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

The 3pt shot location tendency rating is actually a percentage of the other 3 locations. If a guy had a 98 in "inside" 98 in "close" 98 in "mid" and 98 in "3pt" then he will actually only take 25% of his shots from 3pt range in gameplay. If you want accurate classic rosters, Sellaz32 and I spent 4 months creating and editing rosters for excellent accuracy in both SIM and gameplay. It is under our gamertags and detailed description on here. We have released Throwback Thirty for PS3 and are almost done with our 60 team roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »