Home

Team spafic helmets in pro bowl and real life position coaches need brought back!

This is a discussion on Team spafic helmets in pro bowl and real life position coaches need brought back! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Team spafic helmets in pro bowl and real life position coaches need brought back!

The individual team helmets need to be brought back for the probowl either in madden 13 or 14 as they wear them in real life and it's easier and funner to play the pro bowl with team helmets as I can indenify players easier. Also a simple request is to get rid of the fake coaches in franchise mode I don't want to hire the devs as a coach or a staff I want to be able to hire real free agent coaches like guys who used to be in coaches pool also please bring every assisstent coach back to all 32 teams as last yr was no run not having Remeo on my chiefs even Brian Daboll is not on the dolphins please add him and Remeo in the game this yr as for kc dc put either emmith thomas Adam zimmer Anthony plasent or Gary Gibbs As DC since Remeo is the HC/DC any of the 4 will work! But please bring back the real HC.OC,DC,ST coaches for a teams in madden plus when I refer to real coaches in free agent pool I want to hire guys who are say like Jim Zorn Raheem Morris and others that do not make the OC DC ST coaches in real life so instead of fake gennaric or ea devs as coaches give me the real coaches as in the real life assisstent coaches that are other position coaches and add in old coaches like brian billick gruden the chin and others as options to hire thanks go chiefs
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 03-20-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2012, 01:46 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Team spafic helmets in pro bowl and real life position coaches need brought back!

They can't do individual helmets it takes up too much storage space and would drop the framerates down also I agree about position coaches and also I want cheerleaders makes me wanna play longer so I can look at them and a halftime show with recaps and highlights so i'm not bored you know what I mean and one more thing custom playbooks that we can use offline and online so we can create our own plays that mirror real life like what we see on sundays go browns

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! My eyes!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 02:01 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Team spafic helmets in pro bowl and real life position coaches need brought back!

Periods, exclamation points, question marks and commas are all permitted when writing in English. Just letting you know
Old 03-26-2012, 05:24 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yeah I would like to see them bring it back also. Im not a gamer who cares much about the cosmetic features within a game and would prefer a game to spend more time on adding features than making it look good but I did like it in the other madden games where you have guys wearing their teams helmets while playing.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Patscanes's Arena

OVR: 1

Who actually plays the Pro-Bowl? I've never met or talked to anyone who has. It just gets simmed through. So the helmets is such a minor thing. Way more important things that could be improved. Position coaches I do agree with though. HC had that and I enjoyed it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I like playing the Pro Bowl sometimes.. If it is in Superstar mode then I play it every time. So, in conclusion there is someone who cares and would like to see the real helmets in.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #7
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patscanes
Who actually plays the Pro-Bowl? I've never met or talked to anyone who has. It just gets simmed through. So the helmets is such a minor thing. Way more important things that could be improved. Position coaches I do agree with though. HC had that and I enjoyed it.
LOL. This is a good point because I can't recall ever being that interested in playing the Pro Bowl in any Franchise.

That said, I think it would be pretty sweet if they could have an expanded OTP for the Pro Bowl in online leagues, with each User only able to control players from their team.

You can have that idea for free EA but the next one I want royalties for. lol
Old 03-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

In my opinion, the pro bowl is actually better in Madden than it is in real life. In real life, the players don't really try and there are all kinds of rules that prevent it from getting all that exciting even if they were trying. In Madden, none of those rules apply and none of the players slack off.

I don't play the pro bowl for two reasons:

1.) No team specific helmets. Seriously. This matters to me.
2.) Madden isn't very good at respecting and representing my favorite sport. Playing in an all-star game where skill doesn't matter that much? What's the point?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »